No public

March 05
Newzealand vs Australia
4th T20I @ wellington

March 07
Newzealand vs Australia
5th T20I @ wellington

Nz t20i team

New Zealand T20I Squad: Kane Williamson (c), Martin Guptill, Tim Seifert, Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Hamish Bennett, Finn Allen (standby)

------
Aus t20i team
Australian T20I team for Newzealad

T20I squad - Aaron Finch (c), Matthew Wade, Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, Josh Philippe, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Daniel Sams, Tanveer Sangha, D'Archy Short, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa.
Last edited by World Cup 2021 on Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
going south
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Australia vs Newzealand 5 -T20I @NZ : Febuary 2021

Post by going south »

I would love hear sledging of Aussie batsmen in stump mic. ;)
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Post by World Cup 2021 »

I wish i can watch Live games in india
Last edited by World Cup 2021 on Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Post by World Cup 2021 »

Good Luck 19 year old Leg Spinner,Tanveer Sangha as Agar and Zampa in the team as well who gave good Challenge to sangha

Who is Tanveer Sangha, Australia's 2nd cricketer of Indian origin picked in New Zealand T20Is?

Tanveer Sangha
Tanveer Sangha has taken 21 wickets in 14 matches for the Sydney Thunder in the Big Bash League tournament.

The Australian cricket team announced the squad for the five-match Twenty20 International series against New Zealand which will begin on February 2021 In the squad, there was an inclusion of a 19-year by the name of Tanveer Sangha. By being included in the squad, Tanveer Sangha created history as he became just the fourth Australian of Indian origin to don the yellow jersey. Technically, he is the fourth Indian origin player playing for Australia. Gurinder Sandhu, who played for Australia in 2015 against India in Melbourne, has Punjabi parents but Stuart Clark and Bransby Cooper were both born in India. However, the journey of Tanveer Sangha in Australian cricket has been sensational.

Tanveer Sangha has been in fine form for the Sydney Thunder in the ongoing Big Bash League, taking 21 wickets in 14 games in his debut season. His leg-spin has been phenomenal and it is a sign of the talent that he already possessed after his consistent show in age cricket in Australia. From his age cricket exploits to his magnificent show in what was a disappointing ICC Under-19 World Cup campaign for Australia in 2020, here is the journey that Tanveer Sangha has charted.

Tanveer Sangha's journey

The son of Indian immigrants in Sydney, Tanveer Sangha caught the eye of Australia leg-spinner Fawad Ahmed. In his bio on the official Cricket Australia website, Tanveer Sangha started his junior cricket career as a fast bowler. However, it was not until his early teens that he discovered his skill as a leg-spinner. Having made an impact in Sydney club cricket, he was quickly ushered into under-age teams at the state and international level.

His prowess at club cricket saw him being fast-tracked into the Australian team for the 2020 Under-19 World Cup where he was one of the leading wicket-takers for Australia, taking 15 wickets from six games with two four-wicket hauls and a five-wicket haul of 5/14 which came against Nigeria Under-19

In the Big Bash League, he has been sensational and one hopes that he achieves success in the series against New Zealand.
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Post by World Cup 2021 »

going south wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:07 pm I would love hear sledging of Aussie batsmen in stump mic. ;)
I would like to know what Australian batsman
Doing in front of Camera in South africa koz test team (Paine lead) will be in SA while T20I in progress In New zealand vs Finch lead Aus.
going south
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by going south »

Steve smith would be favorite for all
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Post by World Cup 2021 »

Smith gave permission to ball tempering, he thought they forgive him by saying truth but he too got punishment
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Post by World Cup 2021 »

Cricbuzz

Australia debut in sight for swashbuckling Josh Philippe

February 08 2021 by Cricbuzz

When you look at the squad list, Josh Philippe has been in great nick and it's great to see him playing well: Finch

For a second time in five months, Aaron Finch has talked up the prospect of Joshua Philippe. In September he did so merely as a teammate and compatriot of the the young batsman trying to find his feet in the pressure-filled environs of the IPL. On Monday (February 8), the Philippe praise came from Australia's white-ball captain, who effectively assured the 23-year-old swashbuckling batsman an international debut in the forthcoming T20I series in New Zealand.

Philippe has travelled across the Tasman Sea after a second straight productive season of the Big Bash League. His player of the tournament-winning performance (508 runs at 149.4 SR) for the title-winning Sydney Sixers has tabled him in Australia's dynamic top-order alongside captain Finch and Matthew Wade.

"The top three will be Wade, Philippe and myself," Finch said. "Maxi (Maxwell) and Stoin (Stoinis), four and five, around that area. It's pretty simple I'd imagine. When you look at the squad list, Josh Philippe has been in great nick and it's great to see him playing well. Matty Wade, we know how dynamic he is along with Maxi. We're going to be flexible with that top order as well. If that means Wadey or myself or Josh, whoever bats at three, it'll be a great opportunity."

The IPL, incidentally, has been instrumental in helping Philippe move up a level. Despite featuring in only five games for the Royal Challengers Bangalore, picking the brains of AB de Villiers and Virat Kohli has helped the 23-year-old make his game work even on seemingly off days, according to Finch.

"He's someone who has obviously got all the shots but he's starting to get to that point of his career - and I think a lot of that was on the back of having a couple of months of IPL where he spent a lot of time with AB (de Villers) and Virat (Kohli) talking about batting with myself (as well) - he's taken his game to a new level because he's just getting past that period when he's not hitting them well.

"When he's playing well it's lights out, it's brilliant. But just those days when he's not feeling 100 per cent, he's getting through that little danger period and still having a big impact on the game which I think is so important in T20."

Philippe was part of Australia's T20 squad on the tour of England post the pandemic break, but couldn't break into a full-strength XI. But with the country's Test stars now absent from the tour to New Zealand, the opportunity is rife for Philippe to make a mark with the T20 WC looming at the end of the year.

"We'll use this as a way to gather a lot of info leading up to that T20 WC, which means there might be a little bit of shuffling," Finch said. But we'll try to stick closely to the guys playing their roles that they're accustomed to or where we'll see them in the future playing. The result is not the be all and end all. I think building up and finding information, finding different ways our team can structure up is almost more important."

The series is also an opportunity for the captain to reset his T20 game in the build up to the World Cup, after a disappointing BBL campaign that saw him aggregate only 179 runs from 13 games. But the 34-year-old remains confident that his ability hasn't gone away.

"I literally didn't touch a bat during the ten days I had off," Finch said. "I'm feeling a lot better about my game, the one thing when you're out of nick or not getting runs, you're not sure where to turn. put the bat down for a while and looking at some footage and assessing where your game is at, being realistic about it was as much as I needed to do because I know I can still play.

"It's about making sure when I turn up for these isolation training sessions, I'm working on specific things and not training for the sake of it. I feel pretty good to be honest and that might feel pretty stupid coming off not many runs but it's international cricket and I'm ready to go."

https://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/116 ... h-philippe
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Re: Australia vs Newzealand 5 -T20I @NZ : 22/02/21--07/03/21

Post by World Cup 2021 »

11.30 am IST (22/02/2021)on Fancode in India only in Audio/Video

New Zealand, Australia continue to search ideal combinations, back-up players
February 21 2021

Guptill will be under pressure to perform in the series.

Jhye Richardson felt exhausted a day after the IPL auction as if he had played a game. Riley Meredith was busy converting Richardson's bid into Australian dollars when his name came up. "It went a bit out of control," is how the uncapped pacer put it. In another room, Kyle Jamieson had woken up just in time to see Royal Challengers Bangalore bid INR 15 crore for the pacer.

Even with the euphoria of bagging high-paying deals with IPL franchises now behind them, the players will have to get used to playing under the spotlight now. And practice their answers for when they are asked if the money brings in some additional pressure. While it's unlikely they'll feel the pressure of the massive deals till they land for the IPL, it'll be hard to escape the murmurs, and the banter, about their stint at the IPL. No doubt the focus will be squarely on winning matches for their countries, and on the bigger picture - the T20 WC in India - but the five-match T20I series is also a chance for them to get in shape for the biggest domestic tournament in the world.

Both New Zealand and Australia walk into the series with a mindset of changing and chopping things, looking to shape their combinations for the T20 WC. New Zealand will play two spinners in India when the tournament arrives, Trent Boult will slot in the playing XI and that means there will be a shootout between Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Hamish Bennett and others to find a spot. Australia walk into the contest with a similar issue - Kane Richardson, Jhye, Meredith, Jason Behrendorff and Andrew Tye - all looking to impress to partner some of the premier bowlers when they return.

And while it's going to be a fascinating contest to see two pace-heavy units battling it out, Australia will have to focus on other areas as well. Will Ashton Turner find some consistency at the international stage? Or will they have to turn to Mitchell Marsh to fix their middle order woes? Both teams have some serious questions to ponder over and will hope to come out with some solutions.

What: New Zealand vs Australia, 1st T20I, 7 PM local time, 11:30 AM IST

Where: Hagley Oval, Christchurch

What to expect: The match will be the first international game played at the venue under lights. Bowlers can expect a tough day at a high-scoring venue.

Team news:

New Zealand: Lockie Ferguson is out with a stress fracture and that means more opportunities for Bennett. Devon Conway, who has scores of 93*, 91* and 69* in his last three T20s, will form the middle-order with Kane Williamson and Glenn Phillips. Guptill has regained fitness and he will be eager to get going with questions surrounding his form.

Probable XI: Martin Guptill, Tim Seifert (wk), Kane Williamson (c), Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Hamish Bennett/Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult.

Australia: Aaron Finch's form is a concern and the captain would like to quash any rumblings with some runs. Mitchell Marsh has recovered from his injury but is short on match time and will hope to edge past Ashton Turner to take up the finisher's role. Jason Behrendorff, who last played a T20I in 2019, is also likely to return.

Probable XI: Aaron Finch, Matthew Wade (wk), Josh Philippe, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh/Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff

What they said:

"We know we are up against a very strong opposition, whatever Australian team is put out is strong. They do have the majority of their consistent T20 side there with also the opportunity of bringing in a lot of talented youngsters" - Kane Williamson.

"New Zealand are a well-drilled, quality side, they do the basics really well, so we've been watching them, watching a bit of videos of the guys we might not have seen a huge amount of or played a huge amount against, to keep getting as much information as we can and making sure that our plans are as solid as they can be leading up to game one" - Aaron Finch.

https://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/116 ... aron-finch
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Re: Australia vs Newzealand 5 -T20I @NZ : 22/02/21--07/03/21

Post by World Cup 2021 »

Ishwar (4 fer) & Devon (99* off 59) put skids under Australia

NZ lost 1st 3 (19 runs) including KW cheaply but Devon Conway changed the game with 99 not out:≤ off 59

NZ 185/5
Phillip 31, Neesham 26,Conway 99 not out
Jhe R & D Sams 2 wkts each,Stoinis 1 wkt.

Aus 132 all out off 17
Mitchell Marsh 45
Ish Sodhi 4/0/28/4,Boult & Southee 2 wkts each.

Man of Match D.Conway
His last 4 in all t20

93*
91*
59*
99*
:welcome: