BCCI news update

This is the forum for discussion of all cricketing issues and news. Here you will find frank analysis and opinion on subjects ranging from selection policies, favourite cricketers and match post-mortems right through to dressing room and cricket board fiascos.
Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Cash on hand: Locked
United States of America

BCCI news update

Postby Going South » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Here is the thread for GMAH for posting all BCCI related news in one single umbrella as current affairs of cricket wrt BCCI.

ENJOY.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Re: BCCI news update

Postby Going South » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:53 pm

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Bank: Locked
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:35 am

raja post the same somewhere
Latest on Election india

BJP 330
Andhra pradesh Congress won 17 seat

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

BCCI news update

Postby Going South » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:42 am

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:46 am

louie_db9
CF Regular
CF Regular

Postby louie_db9 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:16 am

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/koffee-with- ... .hnsrfxpgr

Some points about the Hardik and KL interview translated to English.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:42 am

Hardik has landed himself in hot water.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby Paddles » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:40 pm

The male privilege comment is an interesting one. Yes - it exists in societies at varying levels of progression.

But is the solution to say its wrong for men to discuss sexual conquests - or should the answer actually be for women to do the same?

It begs the question - whether their comments are in fact a wrong - or whether women should be free to have the same privilege and there not be a double standard. Equality should exist between then sexes, but that does not mean talking about sex is wrong. Private lives are private, if someone wishes to discuss their private life publicly, that's their choice. People don't have to watch these talk shows. As long as it was appropriate viewing for the time slot. I mean - how would this author feel about Chelsea Handler - she is raw and forthright about her sex and drinking life in public. Or many more female American celebrities...

Ballers are going to ball - and some are always going to be more flashy, and present this persona until married, then they appear clean cut - and then for some when their marriage breaks down - we hear how naughty they really still were - ala Tiger Woods and Shane Warne.

I don't speak Hindi - so I have no idea what Hardik was saying - and don't care enough to look into it. But there's a tinge of irony seeking to shame people for being honest when they're not committing crimes nor harming anyone. Men are not the only sex looking for casual sex at times and engaging in it. This was not thing like Trump's "locker room' talk which was vulgar and potentially harmful if mimic'd when taken seriously. Hardik said he likes to watch women dance - many men do. That's not at all like "grabbing them by the ******". And many women like to be watched dancing and like to watch men dancing.

Did he need to mention the virginity anecdote of his parents? No. But even this does have an unintended befit of placing a spotlight on issues that further people have when their situation is different and their parents feel differently. Does this interview corrupt society, or does it merely bring candid honesty to their lives? If a baller goes on national tv and says he's a 'man hoe' - he has given full notice to those that want to date him in the future, instead of claiming to be a sweetheart...

I am very big on these social issues, and I am fairly pc, am a feminist, but I am still a libertarian. Is someone being unreasonably offended? Is someone being violated? Is it encouraging further offense or violation? If the answer is no to these questions... then the problem is actually inequality to those such as females or minorities not enjoying the same rights of equality in being candid. The progress of society is not to send it back to puritanical censored dishonesty.

Ending sexism does not mean people have to end talking about sex. It simply means accepting when women do the same...
Last edited by Paddles on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:17 pm

India is conservative country compared to the west. No one would bat an eye lid if some western fella say the same on TV. ex: Gayle. But when Pandya say it swords are out with huge outcry. Double standards indeed.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:44 pm

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:00 am

2 ODI ban recommended for Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul by BCCI for their comments in the talk show.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:16 am

Hardik Pandya's PR team like " He is apologizing but the words are ours, bol woh rahe hain , shabdh hamare hain "

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:17 am

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:57 am

https://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/106 ... ebruary-24

India confirmed about Australias tour of india starts on Febuary 24,2019 with T20I at Banglore while limited over tour will ends with Delhi ODI on Feb 13,2019

Aus will play 2 t20I and 5 ODI IN INDIA
T20i will starts at 7pm IST while 5 ODI will be starts at 1.30 pm IST
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:05 am

rohit insist
Not much changes in ODI team means present ODI TEAM in aus and Nz will play 2019 Worldcup

rohit
not to forget Pant
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:28 pm

BCCI NEWS

PANDYA AND RAHUL MIGHT SUSPENCE FOR 2 MATCH --Rai

https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricke ... 2019-01-10

BCCI mulls 2-match suspension for Hardik, KL Rahul after sexist remarks on TV show
Committee of Administrators chief Vinod Rai has recommended a two-match ban for Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul for their sexist remarks on
Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul could get into more trouble after their controversial remarks on a TV show

COA has recommended a two-match ban for the players despite Pandya's apology

BCCI's Committee of Administrators (COA) chief Vinod Rai has recommended a two-match ban for Hardik Pandya for his controversial remarks on TV show Koffee With Karan. Pandya was pulled up for his sexist remarks and he had apologised to his fans and India teammates.

Pandya had also responded to the COA's show-cause notice but they were apparently not happy with it. COA member Diana Edulji is now seeking legal opinion and she also want to know the opinion of other board members.

Besides Pandya, the COA has also recommended a two-match suspension for KL Rahul who was present on the show. However, it was Pandya's sensational comments which drew the ire of fans on social media and BCCI.

"I am not convinced with Hardik's explanation and I have recommended a two-match ban for both players. However the final decision will be taken once Diana gives her go ahead," Rai told PTI.

"Diana has sought legal opinion whether the duo can be banned. So, obviously a decision will be taken once she gives her nod. As far as I am concerned, the comments were crass, in bad taste and unacceptable," Rai said.

BCCI Treasurer Anirudh Chaudhry has written an email and said proper process must be followed keeping in mind the BCCI constitution and players' contracts - he wants players to go through an enquiry and pending enquiry they must be suspended from the team. He has also cited Australian players Warner Smith and Bancroft who were banned for a longer period by Cricket Australia for bringing the game into disrepute.

"As far as the quantum of the punishment is concerned if the players are found guilty as per the procedures laid down in the Rules and Regulations, keeping in view the above factors and discussions, a two-match suspension seems to be merely a stop-gap arrangement especially considering that the CoA had banned Mr. Smith and Mr. Warner for a season. The players must be immediately suspended pending a proper inquiry and must be allowed to join the team (if selected) only once they have gone through a proper sensitization in addition to serving a ban, if imposed upon them," Chaudhry wrote in his letter.

Appearing on Koffee With Karan, Pandya boasted about hooking up with multiple women and even spoke about how open he is with his parents. Hardik Pandya revealed that he even informed his parents that he lost his virginity by telling them, "Aaj mai kar ke aaya."

"When I lost my virginity, I came home and said, 'Main karke aya hai aaj (I had sex today)'. At a party my parents asked me 'acha tera wala (women) kaun sa hai [who is your interest here?] so I said yeh, yeh, yeh (pointing out women)' and they were like 'waah proud of you beta'," Pandya boasted.

The 25-year-old also said things like, "I like to watch and observe how they (women) move. I'm little from the black side so I need to see how they move," when Karan Johar asked him why he doesn't ask women for their names in nightclubs.

Rahul then went on to reveal how they both decide on who gets to date a girl when Karan Johar asked them what happens when both of them like a particular person? "Upto the woman," Rahul replied.

But Pandya interrupted and said, "Nahi nahi aisa kuch nahi hai, talent pe hota hai. Jisko mila woh leke jao. It is on talent."

Hardik Pandya on Wednesday apologised for his comments and then responded to BCCI's show-cause notice later in the evening. Apparently, Pandya had also said sorry to his India teammates but all of that did not satisfy the COA.

In his response to the notice, which gave him 24 hours to explain himself, Pandya said he did not realise that his comments would be found offensive.

View image on Twitter

hardik pandya

@hardikpandya7

"I made an appearance on the chat show where I have made certain statements without realising that these could be disrespectful and offend sensitivities of viewers for which I am sincerely regretful," he wrote in his response, which is in PTI's possession.

"I would like to assure you that there was no malice or any sort of ill-intent on my part to offend anyone or portray any section of the society in bad light. I made these statements in the flow of the show and had not comprehended the extent to which my statements would be found offensive," he added.

It is learnt that Pandya has unreservedly apologised to the Indian team management and his teammates here. Although seen in high spirits in celebratory videos circulating on social media after India's 2-1 series' win over Australia, Pandya has since laid low. He wasn't part of the optional practice session at the SCG on Wednesday.

He is said to have spoken with coach Ravi Shastri and other senior members of the Indian ODI team, expressing his regret over those remarks made on "Koffee with Karan", a chat show hosted by film-maker Karan Johar.

A source, close to the player, told PTI that Pandya was "drawn into making those comments as the show producers coaxed a carefree attitude" from him and Rahul.

RECOMMENDED

Hardik Pandya responds to BCCI show-cause notice and apologises to India teammates
Hardik Pandya responds to BCCI show-cause notice and apologises to India teammates
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:44 pm

For ODIs
Rohit is a better captain than virat Kohli
Dhonj is a better captain than Rohit Sharma.

Agree or disagree?

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby Paddles » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:41 am

Going South wrote:For ODIs

Agree or disagree?

In the field in ODi - Dhoni is still effectively the captain.

He may not be off the field in selection and what not. But Dhoni sets the field and calls the bowler rotation. That's the only reason he is still in line for the World Cup.
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:40 am

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/1 ... room-kohli

January 11 2019

Virat Kohli said the comments made by Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul in a talk show reflect poorly on the team spirit

Virat Kohli said the comments made by Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul in a talk show reflect poorly on the team spirit

Virat Kohli has said that the freewheeling comments made by Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul on 'Koffee with Karan' do not concur with the views of the dressing room and that the "inappropriate" comments reflect poorly on the team spirit India managed to nurture over the years.

"We, definitely, as the Indian cricket team do not support views like that and that has been communicated," Kohli said ahead of the first ODI at SCG. "I can definitely say that as the Indian cricket team and responsible cricketers we definitely don't align with those views and those are purely individual views.

"From the Indian cricket team point of view, any inappropriate comments that are made in that scenario are something that we definitely don't support and the two concerned players felt what has gone wrong and they have understood the magnitude of what's happened. Definitely it has to hit anyone hard, they will definitely understand the things that have not gone right."

Pandya and Rahul face suspensions by the BCCI and their availability for the first ODI at SCG is still unclear less than 24 hours before the start of play.

"We are still waiting for a decision to be made but from the Indian cricket team point of view this changes nothing in terms of our beliefs in the change room. It does nothing to the spirit that we've been able to create within the change room and these are purely individual opinions and something as I said which is inappropriate."

In case the two players are unavailable, India will have to revise its team combination last-minute, especially given the balance Pandya provides as a pace-bowling all-rounder.

"From the combination and team balance point of view, yes, you'll have to think about the combination you'll need now," Kohli said. "You don't have control over these things so you have to address it the way it unfolds. That's how we are looking at it, the combinations will have to be looked at when the decision comes out and from there on we'll see what needs to be done
Last edited by givemeahug786 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:49 am

I think a 2 ODI ban might just be a preliminary step, but I hope BCCI are not too harsh on these two guys.
A ban of a year or so would be too harsh - maybe a ban of 6 months?
It's not like there are any important limited overs games coming up in the next 6 months anyway.

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:53 am

6 months ?13 MORE IMPORTANT Odi coming up including 8 vs Australia
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby Paddles » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:31 am

raja wrote:I think a 2 ODI ban might just be a preliminary step, but I hope BCCI are not too harsh on these two guys.
It's not like there are any important limited overs games coming up in the next 6 months anyway.

There is a clear cut case of vagina tampering before marriage...

1 year ban at least...

HAHA!

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:41 am

givemeahug786 wrote:6 months ?13 MORE IMPORTANT Odi coming up including 8 vs Australia

Nobody is going to miss them.

AMF why ban? It’s not related to cricket. BCCI should STFU. If Gayle talk shit nobody ban him right?

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:49 am

Going South wrote:
givemeahug786 wrote:6 months ?13 MORE IMPORTANT Odi coming up including 8 vs Australia

Nobody is going to miss them.

AMF why ban? It’s not related to cricket. BCCI should STFU. If Gayle talk shit nobody ban him right?

subject was Diffrent
raja told "bcci might not miss them, because india not play more ODI in next 6 mos"

from febuary third week, aus will be in india for 5
ODI plus 2 t20i.

you are right we do not need Rahul or Pandya
we have Rayudu and Iyer plus Gill for future
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:22 pm

Karan Johar: Mission accomplished Sir, career of Hardik and Rahul almost finished.

Modi: You got the wrong Hardik and Rahul, you idiot..

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:36 am

karan Johar is living Legend, nothing will happen to him but Rahul and Pandya will be back after sometime
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby Paddles » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:46 am

Paddles wrote:
Going South wrote:For ODIs

Agree or disagree?

In the field in ODi - Dhoni is still effectively the captain.

He may not be off the field in selection and what not. But Dhoni sets the field and calls the bowler rotation. That's the only reason he is still in line for the World Cup.

The Aussie commentators are just working this out now...

HAHA!

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Paddles wrote:
raja wrote:I think a 2 ODI ban might just be a preliminary step, but I hope BCCI are not too harsh on these two guys.

There is a clear cut case of vagina tampering before marriage...

1 year ban at least...

pandya and Rahul grow up in india they not even awares of they indirectly involved in Fetish talk
its a trapped, they gets caught

supreme court of india should forced to stops karan johar in doing Gay behavior on social media.
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:07 pm

Wow. Chill GMAH. that’s nothing to do with Karan who is just a host, damn good one that make it all entertaining & controversial talk of town, even talk of India talk show. Him being allegedly gay has nothing to with this, but more with your moronic prejudices & hate. Grow up!

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:36 pm

http://www.bcci.tv/videos/id/6299/smrit ... en-2017-18

scroll down for more video including virat / shastri for SCG membership etc{Rahul Dravids birthday}

above congratulation Smriti Mandhana for int'L cricketer of the year awards
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:56 am

R.Pant might be possibilities for 2019 world cup
-- indian selector prasad says today

why not ?
our middle order still not settel

yesterday Rohit
says " msd ideal for # 4 in WC"

so prasad says " pant could still drafted in WC 2019"

i still feel india need drasting change for betterment of team -- i do not trust Dk,MSD,jadhav in england.We need batsman who can hit 4 than just hang there only rortate the strike-- 21 ball 11 not i wants.

GILL / IYER / Pant 100 times better than what Shastri selects now.
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:13 am

Wait!
Is there any doubt at all that Pant will be part of WC2019?

If there is, BCCI has completely lost it.

He would be one of the first 3 names on my sheet.
Kohli, Pant and Bumrah.

Everyone else would only come later.

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:57 pm

bolero
tushar pick up in warm up vs England lion under Ishan Kishan good luck to tushar deshpande as india A team will announce soon for 5 match ODI
FOR thiruvinanthapurnam

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/1 ... land-lions

Ishan Kishan to lead BP XI against England Lions
January 14 2019

Ishan Kishan will lead the 13-member squad
A 13-member Board President's XI squad for the two List-A warm-up fixtures against England Lions was announced by the BCCI selection committee on Monday (January 14). The players set to participate in the Ranji Trophy quarter-final were out of contention for selection in the team so as not to compromise the quality of India's premier domestic tournament in the knockout stages. Thiruvananthapuram is set to host the Lions for the two fixtures on Friday (18th January) and Sunday (20th January).

Ishan Kishan is set to lead the side against the Lions as some of the leading run-scorers in the last few years entered the mix, including the swashbuckling Ricky Bhui and the aggressive Deepak Hooda. Indian Test cap holder Jayant Yadav is expected to lend some balance to the team with his accurate off-break bowling and his level-headed batting down the order. He remains the only Test player in the XI in a side full of rookies. Mayank Markande, one of the finds of last year's Indian Premier League, is likely to make an appearance as well, with his wily and deceptive leg-break bowling.

The two fixtures are meant to provide the touring side with valuable exposure to foreign conditions early in their careers, and the host sides to test their mettle against a foreign side in an attempt to order to create a strong bench strength.

Board President's XI squad: Ishan Kishan (C & WK), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Anmolpreet Singh, Deepak Hooda, Rajat Patidar, Ricky Bhui, Himmat Singh, Mayank Markande, Jayant Yadav, Pappu Roy, Pankaj Jaiswal, Tushar Deshpande, Navdeep Saini
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:44 pm

Tushar Deshpande is a new talent for Mumbai. He opened the bowling recently along with the established injury prone Shardul Thakur

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

BCCI news update

Postby Going South » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:35 am

raja wrote:Wait!
Is there any doubt at all that Pant will be part of WC2019?

If there is, BCCI has completely lost it.

He would be one of the first 3 names on my sheet.
Kohli, Pant and Bumrah.

Everyone else would only come later.

I agree for once with raja.

Dhoni is expendable. He barely made it in last match with his tuk-tuk batting. Almost lost the match. Retire him & make way for youngsters.

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:02 am

bcci news
rishibh pant in love with Isha Negi
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/off-t ... 568691.cms

good luck new innings in Life
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:48 am

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... quNWHVBo1Q

Mumbai teen banned for 3 years for FLASHING IN DRESSING ROOM
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:58 am

Never heard its happen in India really shame I am shocked why he exposed in front of his team mate?
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:38 am

Aasam chased services record score of 371 in 2007/08 was broken by Saurashtra Vs Utterpradesh.

chasing 372 in 115 over not easy but pujara (67*)
Guide his team with Desai H ( century) in winning Ranji trophy Q-F
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:03 am

Bcci president request to pick rahul and hardik for Indian team to newzeland till inquiry complete

Looks like it will take long time, for inquiry procedure
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Pandya, Rahul suspensions lifted pending BCCI ombudsman appointment

Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul, who were suspended for their controversial comments on a TV show, are available for selection to the national team again after the BCCI's Committee of Administrators lifted the ban on the pair on Thursday with immediate effect, pending the appointment and adjudication of the board's ombudsman.

The development makes it possible for the two to be selected in the Indian squad straightaway, and ESPNcricinfo understands that Pandya is likely to join the set-up for the ongoing limited-overs series in New Zealand.

The CoA banned Pandya and Rahul on January 11 for their controversial comments on a TV chat show. However, the fate of the two players since then was placed in limbo because of the split in the two-member CoA over what the next step should be.

CoA chairman Vinod Rai was in favour of placing a two-match suspension and allowing the players to return pending an inquiry by an ad-hoc ombudsman. However, former India woman's captain Diana Edulji, the other half of the CoA, disagreed, saying either the office bearers and the COA carry out the inquiry or it be done by an ombudsman. Two of the three BCCI office bearers had then pointed out that the ombudsman could only be appointed by the BCCI.

It was then decided that the CoA would wait for the Supreme Court to take call on the appointment of the ombudsman, considering the BCCI had failed to fill the position lying vacant since late 2016. At a hearing last week, the court deferred its decision saying it would have a say only after amicus curiae PS Narasimha took charge.

It is understood that Edulji was not keen to change her stance, but Narasimha is learned to have intervened and said the interim suspensions over the players be lifted subject to the ombudsman's adjudication, once appointed.

Accordingly, the BCCI issued a statement, stating the CoA had lifted the "interim suspension" on both Pandya and Rahul with immediate effect. "The above matter and decision has been taken with the concurrence of the amicus curiae, Mr PS Narasimha. In view of the above, the suspension orders dated 11.01.2019 is immediately lifted pending appointment and adjudication of the allegations by the BCCI ombudsman," the board said.

Source:cricinfo.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:27 pm

I welcome it. A lesson is learnt. Ban is too harsh a punishment for a mere talk show motor mouth incidents.

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:41 pm

hun......
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Shami set new BCCI ODI record of reaching 100 wickets in just 56 ODIs.

awesome !!

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:26 pm

https://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/106 ... d-vs-india

Good luck Rahul with India A and Hardik was told to join
Indian team to NZ for next 3 ODI
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:31 am

Southafrica under 19 coming to india
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:09 pm

Dinesh kartik dropped

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/1 ... ralia-odis

pant / rahul back
markande t20i called

Pant has played three ODIs, during the home series against Windies in later 2018
Pant has played three ODIs, during the home series against Windies in later 2018 © Getty
Rishabh Pant and KL Rahul have been recalled to India's 15-member squad for the upcoming five-match ODI series against Australia. Dinesh Karthik, on the other hand, has been axed from the squad for the series, which will be India's last 50-over assignment before the 2019 World Cup.

Ravindra Jadeja, Khaleel Ahmed, Shubhman Gill and Mohammad Siraj - all of whom were part of the squad in the recent tour of New Zealand, have also been left out. Meanwhile, Bhuvneshwar Kumar has been rested for the first two games of the series.

India's squad for 1st and 2nd ODI against Australia: Virat Kohli (Capt), Rohit Sharma (vc), Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohamed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Vijay Shankar, Rishabh Pant, Siddharth Kaul, KL Rahul

In what is expected to be a dress rehearsal ahead of the marquee tournament in England, India have picked only two spinners in the squad - Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal, while they have persisted with the all-round option of Vijay Shankar for all five matches of the series.

The pace attack includes Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami, while Bhuvneshwar will join the squad from the third ODI onwards. In Bhuvneshwar absence in the first games, Sidharth Kaul will fill in as a fast-bowling alternative.

India's squad for remaining three ODIs: Virat Kohli (Capt), Rohit Sharma (vc), Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Vijay Shankar, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant

Mayank Markande gets maiden T20I call-up

Bhuvneshwar and Kuldeep Yadav have been rested from the T20I series while Khaleel Ahmed, Shubhman Gill and Mohammed Siraj have faced the axe.

Karthik has retained his place in the shortest format, while Umesh Yadav and KL Rahul have received a recall to the side. Mayank Markande, the Punjab and Mumbai Indians legspinner, has received his maiden international call-up after a string of impressive performances for the India A squad, which included a five-fer in the innings win over England Lions in Mysuru .

India's squad for T20I series against Australia: Virat (Capt), Rohit (vc), KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (WK), Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Vijay Shankar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Umesh Yadav, Sidharth Kaul, Mayank Markande
Last edited by givemeahug786 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:18 pm

cong Markande in trashing eng lion
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:08 pm

bolero
why Dk /Ms and pant in t20 team instead s.Iyer?
Latest on Election india

BJP 330

givemeahug786
CF Senior
CF Senior
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:54 am

shaw returned in mumbai team for syed mustaq ali trophy