Amla scores 100s in a losing clause

This is the forum for discussion of all cricketing issues and news. Here you will find frank analysis and opinion on subjects ranging from selection policies, favourite cricketers and match post-mortems right through to dressing room and cricket board fiascos.
Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Cash on hand: Locked
United States of America

Postby Going South » Sun May 07, 2017 7:09 pm

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Re: Live Match Thread: Indian Premier League; April 5-May 21, 2017

Postby Going South » Sun May 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Wonder what would sachin haters say now those who criticized for him getting a 100 then team lost later?
As Amla is Muslim you can't touch him or criticize him ?

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Bank: Locked

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 2:03 am

Going South wrote:Wonder what would sachin haters say now those who criticized for him getting a 100 then team lost later?

Well before you bring religion into it, Amla scored faster.

HM Amla lbw b Basil Thampi 104 (60b 8x4 5x6) SR: 173.33 Team 189/2
SR Tedndulkar not out100 (66b 12x4 3x6) SR: 151.52 Team 182/2

If all batsman score at Amla's SR - the score of close to 208. If all go at Tendulkars pace, the score is a touch under 182. This is a significant difference of over 25 runs. If someone gets more than half the strike, hopefully they go at a faster SR than everyone else is.
If any moderator or administrator is able to add Going South to my foe list, I would greatly appreciate it.

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Mon May 08, 2017 8:32 am

Going South wrote:Wonder what would sachin haters say now those who criticized for him getting a 100 then team lost later?

As a big Trachin fin, it pains me to run him down but I do think on many occasions where India has lost, his slow innings has cost the side.
The most recent occasion was his 100th hundred in Bangladesh.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/535797.html

You can't say the same about Tramla. His 100 wasn't slow - an SR of 173 in T20s is good.

Misty
CF Senior
CF Senior
Zimbabwe

Postby Misty » Mon May 08, 2017 8:40 am

raja wrote:

As a big Trachin fin, it pains me to run him down but I do think on many occasions where India has lost, his slow innings has cost the side.
The most recent occasion was his 100th hundred in Bangladesh.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/535797.html

You can't say the same about Tramla. His 100 wasn't slow - an SR of 173 in T20s is good.

He also scored 104 for yet another Loosing Cause few weeks ago in IPL 2017,but his 104 yesterday came in 60 balls, anyone can win at mohali who bats second
June 24 Stilanka Win Series vs England with @ single ball to spare.Amazing !!

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Live Match Thread: Indian Premier League; April 5-May 21, 2017

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 11:48 am

T20 scoring rates compared to one days ? Really ? Where was your common sense?
A loss is a loss.
For sachin every 100 he makes is seen through magnifying glass no matter how frequent he makes them. But when those he was compared to fails to make next hundred in next match, how about we compare him to great sachin who would have made another 100 in similar situations too?
You sure hand pick on hundred in his 100 hundreds as a certified hater. Here. Take my pinch of Salt. You need it to make lemonade when jealously throw you lemons.
My point has nothing to do with Amla skills. He sure played brilliantly just like sachin plays in 100s of his matches. But a loss is a loss how great hundred you make.
The fact is

He also made a hundred in a losing cause.

Let me spell it out for you.

Amla also makes hundreds in a losing cause. Where is the outrage ?

Did you get the point?

Do I need to spell it out one more time ?

Ps: this is a troll post. Only certified trolls like paddles & raja join in. Rest of you get your popcorn.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 12:04 pm

Going South wrote:T20 scoring rates compared to one days ? Really ? Where was your common sense?
A loss is a loss.
For sachin every 100 he makes is seen through magnifying glass no matter how frequent he makes them. But when those he was compared to fails to make next hundred in next match, how about we compare him to great sachin who would have made another 100 in similar situations too?
You sure hand pick on hundred in his 100 hundreds as a certified hater. Here. Take my pinch of Salt. You need it to make lemonade when jealously throw you lemons.
My point has nothing to do with Amla skills. He sure played brilliantly just like sachin plays in 100s of his matches. But a loss is a loss how great hundred you make.
The fact is

He also made a hundred in a losing cause.

Let me spell it out for you.

Did you get the point?

Do I need to spell it out one more time ?

Ps: this is a troll post. Only certified trolls like paddles & raja join in. Rest of you get your popcorn.

\Well to be fair the hundred I chose was Sachin's only IPL hundred :lolup:

Raja chose an absolute gem of a losing hundred tho in ODI matches. Kudos Raja.

If a player scores swiftly, there is no outrage that their team lost. He's not to blame. He did his job. The players batting with him ought to have done better, or the bowlers, or both. As such, ther eis no comparison between Amla's hundred and Sachin's in the IPL. Amla scored much faster.

But seeing the essence of your post appears to be directed at raja, and not me, I'll let raja please his own case.

I too will grab popcorn.

For the record, I far more respect Sachin's odi record and hundreds scored than his test or t20 one. If his ODI record overall is under attack, it won't be by me. But Raja pulled an absolute gem, especially seeing Tendulkar was struggling to get that 100th 100. Oops.
Last edited by Paddles on Mon May 08, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If any moderator or administrator is able to add Going South to my foe list, I would greatly appreciate it.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Again apples and oranges.

You cannot compare sachin of 1990s cricket with some gung-ho mercenary of 2017 in an evolved T20 match which is totally different game and unfair. Forget comparing T20s with ODIs or test cricket cleverly, in fact IPL of 10 years ago is a different game compared to IPL of today. A good T20 player of last decade won't survive in today's IPL. The game is more competitive or more batsmen friendly in comparison. New techniques are evolved for a faster rate of scoring. Traditional way of class in game be it wrist play or elegant drives had gone to dogs. You scored or not is the only point you are interested if not you are labeled as a failure. Sachin got 20 years of classic cricket in his blood. He cannot change his style of play no matter how hard he tries being a good student. You need to Compare sachin to another player of equal footing on similar conditions. There are none as nobody can come close to sachin hence he is cricket god. Yes. Sachin is a failure in T20. He NEVER wanted to play T20s. Only for IPL he was forced to play T20 as BCCI wanted this format a success and wanted GOD's endorsement. Just be present doing nothing, we take care of everything and pay you too. Just wave your hand. Those are are the terms.

Very shallow of you if you pick a player's end of career performance as a sample of 100 other choices. It is still commendable compared to many other "senior" players playing in their "20th year of their career". HATER is the term I use for such. No amount of logic would pass through those DEAF HATER ears.

The point is

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Going South wrote:Again apples and oranges.

You cannot compare sachin of 1990s cricket with some gung-ho mercenary of 2017 in an evolved T20 match which is totally different game and unfair. Forget comparing T20s with ODIs or test cricket cleverly, in fact IPL of 10 years ago is a different game compared to IPL of today. A good T20 player of last decade won't survive in today's IPL. The game is more competitive or more batsmen friendly in comparison. New techniques are evolved for a faster rate of scoring. Traditional way of class in game be it wrist play or elegant drives had gone to dogs. You scored or not is the only point you are interested if not you are labeled as a failure. Sachin got 20 years of classic cricket in his blood. He cannot change is style of play no matter how hard he tries being a good student. You need Compare sachin to another player of equal footing on similar conditions. There are none as nobody can come close to sachin hence he is cricket god. Yes. Sachin is a failure in T20. He NEVER wanted to play T20s. Only for IPL he was forced to play T20 as BCCI wanted this format a success and wanted GOD's endorsement. Just be present doing nothing, we take care of everything and pay you too. Just wave your hand. Those are are the terms.

Very shallow of you if you pick a player's end of career performance as a sample of 100 other choices. It is still commendable compared to many other "senior" players playing in their "20th year of their career". HATER is the term I use for such. No amount of logic would pass through those DEAF HATER ears.

The point is

So you're saying that Sachin ought to have retired much earlier and not played the odi match raja referred to, nor the ipl like I referred to?

As for your point, I repeat, scoring big and swiftly in a loss does not cause outrage, scoring slowly and big in a loss leads to criticism.

You're onto a loser here GS. You're only making it easier for Raja to bear fruit for his anti-Sachin as selfish agenda. I have no dog in that fight.

I on the other hand, will remind you of your Amla posts everytime Kohli scores big and slow in a loss, I criticize him and you defend Kohli accordingly. :) I gave you the SR argument, you have chosen to unreasonably dismiss it. There is no further reasoning with that. I stand by my SR point of difference, as will Raja.
Last edited by Paddles on Mon May 08, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Bah. Sour grapes.
After 20 years when you are old checking on old cricket matches then only you would realize greatness of sachin. Today you guys are not mature enough. I will wait. ;)
Ps: no wonder older citizens spent more time with GOD and spent their last days visiting religious places.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Going South wrote:Bah. Sour grapes.
After 20 years when you are old checking on old cricket matches then only you would realize greatness of sachin. Today you guys are not mature enough. I will wait. ;)

I accept Sachin as an ODI great. But I question his value in tests with better greats.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 12:39 pm

Tell me which GREATS you are talking about who are better than sachin ?
I say sachin Is the BEST.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Going South wrote:Tell me which GREATS you are talking about who are better than sachin ?

In tests?

Its a long list. And a dull conversation that I've had many times. I'd take all the Bradman, Richards, Sangakarra, Kallis, Dravid, Ponting, G Chappel, S Waugh, Hobbs, Hammond, Sutcliffe, Lara, Y Khan, Gavaskar, Flower, and just keep going with this list... I could just keep editing and adding great batsmen to it.

You agree he sucked at t20, I say he's overrated by many fans in tests and a true ODI great.

Tendulkar took what Greatbatch, then Jayasuriya with Kalu did for the first 15 overs, and implemented it successfully in ODI in a middle order rotation that Astle was poorer version of. In ODI, Tendulkar is a legend. In tests, he's better than average.

Heck, if I really wanted to upset you, I'd start making an argument for Laxman as the better test bat. Make no mistake, Laxman was underrated :D

But I, unlike most cricket fans, I hold 50 over cricket very highly. Very very highly. I hold the World Cup, the real and only World Cup which is currently 50 overs, as the pinnacle of World Cricket. And Sachin has a great World Cup record.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Funny. You don't see laxman's failures outside of Australia but can see sachin's one off failures?
Hmm
To me that's biased.
Same is true for numerous failures of bradman Richards sanga kallis hobbs hammond sutcliffe lara ykhan gavaskar flower what not.
They all have more failures than successes.
MANY FAILED TO MAKE > 100 score when needed most.
I can run 1-on-1 comparison with anyone on that so-called list. Take your pick.

What the hell were you talking about jaya and kallis for first 15 overs? That's pure BS. nobody owns anything. Now don't say that it's copy when you see a good straight drive or cover flick or wristy shot by any player. Every shot of cricket got popular by one person or another that does not mean they alone own it. Amla and Sunil did not copy Jaya And kallis then ? Where will it end? Utter nonsense.

Well. I rate T20 cricket more intriguing and awesome compared to ODI or test cricket & someone like raja might say test cricket is to live and die for. To each its own.

Not everyone is good at everything. But given what we saw sachin to come closest being best batsman ever played cricket. All others come after him. Again to each their own. Adios.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Re: Amla scores 100s in a losing clause

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 1:31 pm

separated this from live cricket as we are spamming there. ;)

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Going South wrote:Funny. You don't see laxman's failures outside of Australia but can see sachin's one off failures?
Hmm
To me that's biased.
Same is true for numerous failures of bradman Richards sanga kallis hobbs hammond sutcliffe lara ykhan gavaskar flower what not.
They all have more failures than successes.
MANY FAILED TO MAKE > 100 score when needed most.
I can run 1-on-1 comparison with anyone on that so-called list. Take your pick.

What the hell were you talking about jaya and kallis for first 15 overs? That's pure BS. nobody owns anything. Now don't say that it's copy when you see a good straight drive or cover flick or wristy shot by any player. Every shot of cricket got popular by one person or another that does not mean they alone own it. Amla and Sunil did not copy Jaya And kallis then ? Where will it end? Utter nonsense.

Well. I rate T20 cricket more intriguing and awesome compared to ODI or test cricket & someone like raja might say test cricket is to live and die for. To each its own.

Not everyone is good at everything. But given what we saw sachin to come closest being best batsman ever played cricket. All others come after him. Again to each their own. Adios.

This post is all over the place. You may know your intended meaning, but I don't and I'm not a mind reader. And as for Bradman who averaged over 50 in Bodyline - you have me really intrigued as to his numerous failures. Take a pause and make your arguments in syllogism form in a coherent manner. When you do so, I'll take the time to to reply.

By the way, Kalu is abbreviated for Kaluwitharana, the SL wk opening bat, not Kallis.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 2:31 pm

You did say kallis in your post.

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
United Kingdom

Postby Boycs » Mon May 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Forgive my ignorance but why are we referring to them as Trachin and Tramla?

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 3:17 pm

That's hater trash talk from raja. Not anyone else.
Whoever he don't like he adds TR prefix.
Trahane is his IPL fav.

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
United Kingdom

Postby Boycs » Mon May 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Ah I see.

Conversely do you add Sach- to players you admire?

If there were any other than Tendulkar, that is :P

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Going South wrote:You did say kallis in your post.

Not in any odi sense. Read my post again.

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
United Kingdom

Postby Boycs » Mon May 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Satchwasim
Satchillee
Satchakmal

And of course Satcharma

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Nope. I don't add SACH prefix to anyone just for kicks.
You cannot call mere mortals as GOD for the same reason.

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
United Kingdom

Postby Boycs » Mon May 08, 2017 3:23 pm

"I have seen God, he bats at number four for India in Tests"

Who said that, GS? :P

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 3:31 pm

BoyCaught30 wrote:"I have seen God, he bats at number four for India in Tests"

Who said that, GS? :P

Azzaraduhin's bookie I think.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Must be M Hayden.
If you follow him in IPL recently you might think he is a bookie

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Paddles wrote:
Going South wrote:Tell me which GREATS you are talking about who are better than sachin ?

In tests?

Its a long list. And a dull conversation that I've had many times. I'd take all the Bradman, Richards, Sangakarra, Kallis, Dravid, Ponting, G Chappel, S Waugh, Hobbs, Hammond, Sutcliffe, Lara, Y Khan, Gavaskar, Flower

Do I see KALU or KALLIS ?

Anybody Need reading glasses?

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 pm

Going South wrote:
Paddles wrote:
In tests?

Its a long list. And a dull conversation that I've had many times. I'd take all the Bradman, Richards, Sangakarra, Kallis, Dravid, Ponting, G Chappel, S Waugh, Hobbs, Hammond, Sutcliffe, Lara, Y Khan, Gavaskar, Flower

Do I see KALU or KALLIS ?

Anybody Need reading glasses?

Yes you do. If Hammond, Hobbs, Bradman and Sutcliffe don't make implicitly clear this a test cricket list, the previous paragraph does so explicitly.

Grow up or get smarter.
Last edited by Paddles on Mon May 08, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 3:52 pm

What next paragraph?

You clearly erred AGAIN but have no balls to accept it?

Grow up kiddo.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 3:55 pm

Going South wrote:What next paragraph?

You clearly erred AGAIN but have no balls to accept it?

Grow up kiddo.

The next paragraph which discusses odi as a contrast?

Or the preceeding sentence which says and I quote

"In tests"

I only speak English, but I speak it fluently. Grow up kiddo or learn to comprehend.

I never discussed Kallis in an odi context. You're completely mistaken. Again. I discussed Kalu and Jayasuriya.
Last edited by Paddles on Mon May 08, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
United Kingdom

Postby Boycs » Mon May 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Going South wrote:Must be M Hayden.
If you follow him in IPL recently you might think he is a bookie

He's still PLAYING?!

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 3:57 pm

No. Worse. He is there as Commentator.

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
United Kingdom

Postby Boycs » Mon May 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Ugh.

Can't be as bad as Danny Morrison. I thought mark Nicholas was an unbearable commentator.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 4:00 pm

I don't care if you ate bean burritos or chickpea sauce but I do care about your farts in here.
You cannot talk about a player not listed in the playing 11 from an unrelated match.
coverup fail. ROFL

Adios. Enough is enough.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Going South wrote:I don't care if you ate bean burritos or chickpea sauce but I do care about your farts in here.
You cannot talk about a player not listed in the playing 11 from an unrelated match.
coverup fail. ROFL

Adios. Enough is enough.

What are you on about now?

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Next year chennai is coming up. I expect Hayden to be there as batting coach etc in some capacity due to his affliction with the city. I am happy to see him. He sure can teach a thing or two about T20 cricket to youngsters as he was one of the early explosive batting pioneers. Huge respect.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 4:04 pm

Going South wrote:Next year chennai is coming up. I expect Hayden to be there as batting coach etc in some capacity due to his affliction with the city. I am happy to see him. He sure can teach a thing or two about T20 cricket to youngsters as he was one of the early explosive batting pioneers. Huge respect.

Affection for the city perhaps? But given your recent posts - I almost dare not guess as to your use of English.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 4:10 pm

Yes spelling nazi. I meant affection only. A typo. Happy?

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Going South wrote:Yes spelling nazi. I meant affection only. A typo. Happy?

So for ethnicity its Hindu and not Hindi right?

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
United Kingdom

Postby Boycs » Mon May 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Going South wrote:I don't care if you ate bean burritos or chickpea sauce but I do care about your farts in here.
coverup fail. ROFL

Adios. Enough is enough.

Didn't understand this, was that directed at me or Paddles?

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 4:21 pm

BoyCaught30 wrote:
coverup fail. ROFL

Adios. Enough is enough.

Didn't understand this, was that directed at me or Paddles?

Given the tone - I assumed it was aimed at me.

But as a fellow English speaker with yourself - I have nfi as to the content or what point he is arguing against.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 4:26 pm

You have myopic vision and selective reading and make insane arguments. No wonder you struggle.
Yes. I was referring to you paddles. I am tired of this. So adios. I am following the match too if you forgot.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 4:34 pm

Going South wrote:You have myopic vision and selective reading and make insane arguments. No wonder you struggle.
Yes. I was referring to you paddles. I am tired of this. So adios. I am following the match too if you forgot.

Well I literally have short sighted vision.

As for selective reading or insane arguments - you'll have to ellaborate for me. My capabilities and qualifications here, to understate, are pretty good.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 4:55 pm

I see you are the argumentative type. Not that we don't. We do argue too. But for fun or trolling. We forget abt it in a day, don't remember what we argued about.

But to you it's serious obsession. You have to give a different opinion on everything. You make an unbearable spouse or boyfriend. God bless them. ;)

Most of what we post here is nonsense. CF is our stress release platform. Nothing else. I too do go overboard often.most of us don't care on what We write here. No filter. If you loser up a bit you can fit in well.

2 cents.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Going South wrote:I see you are the argumentative type. Not that we don't. We do argue too. But for fun or trolling. We forget abt it in a day, don't remember what we argued about.

But to you it's serious obsession. You have to give a different opinion on everything. You make an unbearable spouse or boyfriend. God bless them. ;)

Most of what we post here is nonsense. CF is our stress release platform. Nothing else. I too do go overboard often.most of us don't care on what We write here. No filter. If you loser up a bit you can fit in well.

2 cents.

You focus far too much on what you think you may know or assume to know about a poster and not the content of the posts, in a forum of all things, themselves. By all means be critical of my posts but you really ought to assume much less.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 6:04 pm

I got proof.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon May 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Going South wrote:I got proof.

Proof of what exactly and to what standard?

I repeat, as intelligent as I am, I'm not a mind reader so you need to be clear when you express your ideas to me.

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
United Kingdom

Postby Boycs » Mon May 08, 2017 7:16 pm

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon May 08, 2017 9:10 pm

Ok paddles. Let's go and read your own posts for past 2 months and you might find that ALL YOUR POSTS either try to argue nitpicking someone else's posts or defend your previous arguments. You never post something that celebrate a live game comment. I have not seen you agree to someone else's view point or say something positive in praise for a good opinion. You never say you were wrong, ever. Hence my comment on proof that you are obsessed.

Misty
CF Senior
CF Senior
Zimbabwe

Postby Misty » Tue May 09, 2017 12:41 am

BoyCaught30 wrote:Image

ASTERIX should saves that, I talked with him everyday
June 24 Stilanka Win Series vs England with @ single ball to spare.Amazing !!

Return to “General Cricket Discussion Forum”