BCCI and ICC

This is the forum for discussion of all cricketing issues and news. Here you will find frank analysis and opinion on subjects ranging from selection policies, favourite cricketers and match post-mortems right through to dressing room and cricket board fiascos.
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: BCCI and ICC

Postby Paddles » Sun May 07, 2017 12:49 pm

squarecut wrote:BCCI and Supreme Court judges are not Indians ?

And Fox sports owns Indian TV audiences. I did not know that.

Noone owns the Indian TV audience and only the Indian government can interfere with their viewing demands and a free market supply thereof.

Supreme Court judges are Indians and so are BCCI representatives, but its not a race issue. How can it be? Its Indians whole disagreeing with Indians whole.

How you concluded either beggars belief?!
If any moderator or administrator is able to add Going South to my foe list, I would greatly appreciate it.

sadhzcn
CF Debutant
India

Postby sadhzcn » Sat May 20, 2017 7:06 pm

BCCI may have to accept ICC’s compensation package. Here’s why
It is a first that the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) was defeated 13-1 at the International Cricket Council (ICC) Board meeting. It is even more strange when we consider the fact that the ICC Chairman is an Indian who was president of the BCCI a year earlier
http://blogs.economictimes.indiatimes.c ... ci-vs-icc/
Can the BCCI, realistically, plan to withdraw from the ICC Champions Trophy, scheduled to start from next month, and hope that such a drastic step will help India get back all its control at the ICC

http://www.iccchampionstrophy2017live.c ... nnels.html

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Bank: Locked

Postby Paddles » Sun May 21, 2017 11:46 am

Welcome to the forum, Sadhczn and thanks for contributing with posts.
If any moderator or administrator is able to add Going South to my foe list, I would greatly appreciate it.