''Hameed Better opener than Cook'' :Anderson

This is the forum for discussion of all cricketing issues and news. Here you will find frank analysis and opinion on subjects ranging from selection policies, favourite cricketers and match post-mortems right through to dressing room and cricket board fiascos.
Misty
CF Senior
CF Senior
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Zimbabwe

''Hameed Better opener than Cook'' :Anderson

Postby Misty » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:34 am

http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/con ... 90104.html

Shocking I think, because Hameed down to earth, right now with England Lion plus he is more and more injury prone.
Debutant Reggie Duff was the first centurian bats at number 10 in test,his last test at Oval he hits 146 in 1905

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Re: ''Hameed Better opener than Cook'' :Anderson

Postby Paddles » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:20 am

Candid
If any moderator or administrator is able to add Going South to my foe list, I would greatly appreciate it.

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
United Kingdom

Re: ''Hameed Better opener than Cook'' :Anderson

Postby Boycs » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:57 am

"Is he as talented a player as I've seen come into the England side? I'd say so," Anderson said. "He's right up there.

"I know Cookie is the leading run scorer but I'd say he is a better more technically sound opening batsman that Cook.

"I played with him at Lancashire last year and you see teams throwing everything at him: short balls; around the wicket; everything. And he seemed to cope with everything that was thrown at him."

That's the quote