Vivo IPL 2021 : (60 Matches) (April to June)

This forum contains topics related to live cricket matches
going south
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vivo IPL 2021 : April - May in India (60 Matches)

Post by going south »

OMG. Warner might not play this year IPL due to injury. SRH is done!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Post by World Cup 2021 »

Really?
Daanav
VIP User
VIP User

Post by Daanav »

going south wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:52 pm OMG. Warner might not play this year IPL due to injury. SRH is done!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Not only that, Rashid Khan will not be available for the first 10 matches or so. But don't worry; that will probably make "Kane-anna" only more determined to lead his team to victory. If he does, I doubt if anyone, even hardcore RCB supporters like me, will feel sorry. Great guy Kane Williamson.
going south
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vivo IPL 2021 : (60 Matches) (April to June)

Post by going south »

I think every IPL player worth their salt want to skip other tournaments if IPL is being played.

All teams were told in advance to make room for IPL. If they don't, and the players skip IPL, they face wrath of IPL teams, they wont be picked next time. Simple. There goes their millions. I am sure Rashid would play. Only legit reason of not playing would be for being injured or banned etc.(steve-cough-smith)

PS: Mumbai once asked SRH for rahid khan and was told F-off. ROFL

PS: Steve smith after getting low bid, is so pissed that rumor has it that he dont want to play. hahahahahahahaha. :toofunny: :toofunny: :slap: