Vivo IPL 2021 : (60 Matches) (April to June)

This forum contains topics related to live matches that are archived
going south
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vivo IPL 2021 : April - May in India (60 Matches)

Post by going south »

OMG. Warner might not play this year IPL due to injury. SRH is done!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Post by World Cup 2021 »

Really?
Daanav
VIP User
VIP User

Post by Daanav »

going south wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:52 pm OMG. Warner might not play this year IPL due to injury. SRH is done!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Not only that, Rashid Khan will not be available for the first 10 matches or so. But don't worry; that will probably make "Kane-anna" only more determined to lead his team to victory. If he does, I doubt if anyone, even hardcore RCB supporters like me, will feel sorry. Great guy Kane Williamson.
going south
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vivo IPL 2021 : (60 Matches) (April to June)

Post by going south »

I think every IPL player worth their salt want to skip other tournaments if IPL is being played.

All teams were told in advance to make room for IPL. If they don't, and the players skip IPL, they face wrath of IPL teams, they wont be picked next time. Simple. There goes their millions. I am sure Rashid would play. Only legit reason of not playing would be for being injured or banned etc.(steve-cough-smith)

PS: Mumbai once asked SRH for rahid khan and was told F-off. ROFL

PS: Steve smith after getting low bid, is so pissed that rumor has it that he dont want to play. hahahahahahahaha. :toofunny: :toofunny: :slap:
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Post by World Cup 2021 »

Not only BCCI but Even ICC told other country to schedule All international matches Anytime of the year Except April -May of each year

Minor teams like Zimbabwe/ Bangers ( Their cricket board told them to play IPL than play test for Bangers) Afghanistan or Ireland Arranged matches between IPL's 6 week or so.

8 test playing Nation Hardly play test cricket too in During IPL

Pakistan wants to play but no one ready so they arranges test matches Vs Zimbabwe in Mid april. SA playing vs pak in april but only white ball cricket April 2-16 no test.
Daanav
VIP User
VIP User

Post by Daanav »

Traditionally, Test matches in the West Indies were played in March & April. Othe countries will not be effected so much but the English domestic season starts in May. It will be difficult if the likes of Stokes, Buttler, Bairstow and Morgan have to leave.
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Post by World Cup 2021 »

Daanav wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:21 pm
going south wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:52 pm OMG. Warner might not play this year IPL due to injury. SRH is done!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Not only that, Rashid Khan will not be available for the first 10 matches or so. But don't worry; that will probably make "Kane-anna" only more determined to lead his team to victory. If he does, I doubt if anyone, even hardcore RCB supporters like me, will feel sorry. Great guy Kane Williamson.
KW pull out of march 20<< >> ODI series vs Banger at home koz of injury.

Latham will play his 100th ODI also lead NZ

If KW not returns by april 9 only God knows what will be happen to
SRH😭
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Post by World Cup 2021 »

Daanav wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:46 am Traditionally, Test matches in the West Indies were played in March & April. Othe countries will not be effected so much but the English domestic season starts in May. It will be difficult if the likes of Stokes, Buttler, Bairstow and Morgan have to leave.
Right after the 4th test Silverwood announced if our players wants to stay in india till IPL play off we do not mind koz IPL more important for english player than our County
Cricket

IPL help us improved in Limited over Games.
World Cup 2021
VIP User
VIP User

Post by World Cup 2021 »