How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

hot topics, News & Current affairs discussion forum.
User avatar
raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Posts: 24663
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:14 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Reputation: 0
Pakistan

How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby raja » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:17 am

The type of article Indians here would like to read. :-)

Thoughts?

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opini ... 30851.html

User avatar
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Reputation: 0
India

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Paddles » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:04 am

In a few months time when that is the value of the BCCI - the Brits will say we gave India cricket.
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

User avatar
Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Posts: 21928
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Reputation: 0
United States of America

How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Going South » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:21 pm

Britain in the guise of ICC is continuing the stealing from BCCI riches.
Abolish ICC. Let it be boards alone sharing percentage of money generated.
For the last 4 decades ICC took money from revenue for “uplifting cricket in non cricket playing countries” and “manage the game”
I see no such uplifting anywhere around the world, on the contrary cricket has declined in many countries. ICC should be made accountable for the money it take from boards. Cricket should follow NFL model on profit sharing. Put a noose around ICC aka Britain. Open up more “private” T20s and abolish money wasting lose venture to satisfy purists called test cricket.

Boards should appoint one czar manager AS CRICKET COMMISSIONER NFL style to mange cricket. this person is answerable to boards. if not performing well, another manager would take his place. No ICC NEEDED.

User avatar
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Reputation: 0
India

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Paddles » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:14 pm

Going South wrote:Britain in the guise of ICC is continuing the stealing from BCCI riches.
Abolish ICC. Let it be boards alone sharing percentage of money generated.
For the last 4 decades ICC took money from revenue for “uplifting cricket in non cricket playing countries” and “manage the game”
I see no such uplifting anywhere around the world, on the contrary cricket has declined in many countries. ICC should be made accountable for the money it take from boards. Cricket should follow NFL model on profit sharing. Put a noose around ICC aka Britain. Open up more “private” T20s and abolish money wasting lose venture to satisfy purists called test cricket.

Boards should appoint one czar manager AS CRICKET COMMISSIONER NFL style to mange cricket. this person is answerable to boards. if not performing well, another manager would take his place. No ICC NEEDED.


NFL is divided in equal share between franchises - I agree that the international cricket needs a sole management franchise model with equal redistribution, but the BCCI will not ever let that happen...

And the ICC is completely dominated by the BCCI - its why the BCCI gets more than three times the ICC revenue as everyone else...

Here's why the BCCI will never get all that India generates... noone outside Asia will be interested in playing India anymore... and nor will anyone care if India attends ICC events or not... The SENA Asia divide is rule for the typical fan... with WI being an anomaly... If you had your way - the BCCI would lose all its power and influence in world cricket... for money it no longer has the matches to generate, ala - cut off nose to spite its face...

World cricket outside the Big 3 would die - with England far more interested in only playing Australia and vice versa... BCCI would be left with an IPL...
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

User avatar
Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Posts: 21928
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Reputation: 0
United States of America

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Going South » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:21 pm

what a joke. ICC is NOT dominated by BCCI. it’s the other way around.
get your facts right.
if BCCI pulls out of ICC that’s end of life for ICC. yet ICC call shots over BCCI.

User avatar
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Reputation: 0
India

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Paddles » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:23 pm

Going South wrote:what a joke. ICC is NOT dominated by BCCI. it’s the other way around.
get your facts right.
if BCCI pulls out of ICC that’s end of life for ICC. yet ICC call shots over BCCI.


Of course it's dominated by the BCCI - that's why the BCCI threatened to boycott the Champs Trophy in 2017 if it didn't get more money...

If ICC goes equal power and redistribution- BCCI loses power - if redistribution is done by region - world cricket ends up being the Ashes and the IPL...

The BCCI clearly has the money and power to hold world cricket to ransom, but if it ever carries through... there is no world cricket outside the Ashes... hence dilemma...
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

User avatar
Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Posts: 21928
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Reputation: 0
United States of America

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Going South » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:15 am

it should be.
if another team plays instead of BCCI the revenue is different than when BCCI plays.
so difference amount should go to BCCI not ICC.
There is no other way around than pay up!

User avatar
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Reputation: 0
India

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Paddles » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:21 am

Going South wrote:it should be.
if another team plays instead of BCCI the revenue is different than when BCCI plays.
so difference amount should go to BCCI not ICC.
There is no other way around than pay up!


Then don't play... pretty simple...

Because half the players in any match vs BCCI are from the ICC comp...

Having teams to play against is not the right of the BCCI... The ICC does not owe BCCI matches...

And the Indian government broadcasts the India games for free in India for ICC events... (this drops the revenue significantly)...

So your argument is invalid...

It is actually the BCCI wanting to cash in on Indian viewing audiences of Aus v Eng and Pak v SL matches at the world cups...

Because here's the thing, even if the BCCI boycott the world cup, the viewing public in India will still watch cricket games... and the ICC owns those games... the ICC should get funding for them....

And that is the dilemma...

The BCCI is like the rich guy complaining that tax rates are a percentage of income instead of the same flat fee for everyone...

At the end of the day - the BCCI either wants intl cricket or it doesn't... Noone is able to tell the BCCI what to do bar the Indian government...
Last edited by Paddles on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

User avatar
Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Posts: 11360
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:34 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Reputation: 0
Tuvalu

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Katto » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:04 am

GS is fine with that
he only cares about the IPL anyway

the only improvement he'd made is less foreign players coming and taking BCCI money that would be better spent on more local talent

User avatar
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Reputation: 0
India

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Paddles » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:24 am

Katto wrote:GS is fine with that
he only cares about the IPL anyway

the only improvement he'd made is less foreign players coming and taking BCCI money that would be better spent on more local talent


Well that's money better spent than turning Ireland or Afghanistan into test playing nations... What's Afghanistan ever done for the IPL besides Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi and Mudjeeb Ur Rahman?

Yes GoingSouth - BCCI wanted to eliminate funding for associates... including Afghanistan and Ireland...

Image

The only think the ECB does against BCCI interests is have the audacity to play Pakistan and NZ at home before the IPL is finished... These Pakistan England series could be come quite regular I imagine...
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

User avatar
Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Posts: 21928
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Reputation: 0
United States of America

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Going South » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:40 pm

afghanistan yes. ireland meh.

I say the boards should take the task of cricket development not ICC as it just eats profits and get fat doing nothing.

BCCI would be interested to pay money and develop nepal, afghanistan or any asian nation except one country. They got the market for IPL players. So it’s in their self interest they develop and promote cricket. but not thru ICC who just eat up as middle man doing NOTHING. direct approach is best.

Similarly ECB can take a task of developing ireland, netherlands etc europe destinations. no need for ICC meddling. direct approach. they also should develop all kolpac regions.

I strongly recommend ECB develop stronger T20 local organizations REPLACING entire county circuit. All counties should start playing T20 in season & mint them millions. Keep the same foreign player structure. But instead of tuk-tuk 4 day cricket, play T20s. Adjust the dates, cut rainy seasons, pack tight, they would be a bigger powerhouse than BCCI if they do so.

User avatar
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Reputation: 0
India

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Paddles » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Going South wrote:afghanistan yes. ireland meh.

I say the boards should take the task of cricket development not ICC as it just eats profits and get fat doing nothing.

BCCI would be interested to pay money and develop nepal, afghanistan or any asian nation except one country. They got the market for IPL players. So it’s in their self interest they develop and promote cricket. but not thru ICC who just eat up as middle man doing NOTHING. direct approach is best.

Similarly ECB can take a task of developing ireland, netherlands etc europe destinations. no need for ICC meddling. direct approach. they also should develop all kolpac regions.

I strongly recommend ECB develop stronger T20 local organizations REPLACING entire county circuit. All counties should start playing T20 in season & mint them millions. Keep the same foreign player structure. But instead of tuk-tuk 4 day cricket, play T20s. Adjust the dates, cut rainy seasons, pack tight, they would be a bigger powerhouse than BCCI if they do so.


Noone caress - to be fair - I want the ICC to call the BCCI bluff - I'll watch the ashes and IPL with glee...

#cluesup - the world could not care about the BCCI anymore... I mean seriously - every protest just kills cricket more in the anglo world...

Lets go back to British raj worries me not a bit - sorrry Katto I'll support Eng in the Ashes,..

GS - its inevitable - the only question is in who's lifetime... NZ has rugby... Eng has soccer teh rugby... Aus has soccer AFl and NRl... SA soccer and rugby - SENA really do not care... we couldn't care less..... this is the reality BCCI does not grasp... SENA cares so little for cricket continuing its not funny...

Enjoy hockey and Kabbaddi... LOL! Noone gives a crap if Indians want to have it themselves,,,, SENA countries have the Olympics... LOL have cricket,,, The IPL is yours... we don't care... look at Ind vs Aus crowds.... noone in SENA gives two hoots.... its all yours... Enjoy playing with yourself.... Its lije hockey without Europe... noone cares... India has no part in the Ashes....

This is the reality - we no longer care....

I know in no SENA country is cricket the top sport - Eng has Soccer and Rugby, in NZ we have NRL and rugby, SA has soccer and rugby, Aus has NRL, AFl and soccer....

Cricket is an sub continental support - stop asking us to legitimise it.,... if you won't fund it... Go play more Asia cups, you will never be part of the Ashes,.. and noone cares in Sena outside of that...

That's the real dimemma the BCCI faces - we just dont care... You can have it all.. its all yours.... SENA just does not care - they'll plau the ashes and ignore you.... just wake up...

You don't get it - in Wi athletucs football and track n field are king, in SENA its footy - the only countries that care about cricket are subbie - go play more Asian cups... this is the reality... wake up or become the kabbaddi of crickt...

Its no longer a joke - these Aus crowds with all the Asian migrants should tell you this... We just don't care...

Cricket is dying.... BCCI is killing it - but SENA does not care.....

Fox, Sky they'll survive on football versions... wake up :D If BCCI turn cricket into kabbadi no Aussie, Eng, WI, NZ or SA cares,,,, Enjoy kabbaddi... this is the huge problem the bcci faces,, SENA only cares abour SENA and Wi aint Asian.... So Boycott - noone cares...

The BCCI will never own mainstream sport in the Anglo and WI world because cricket is just not big enough... Aus is the most SENA nation to care about cricket... ask Katto why the Ind V Aus crowds are so low..... they just don't care....

If you wanna beat SENA - try soccer or rugby... #just saying...SENA will give India every second world cup at home, an IPL window, but diont ask us to care about Indiann cricket series or cricket - because we just dont'... If you want to beat England play football/// and #good luck...
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

User avatar
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Reputation: 0
India

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Paddles » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Sorry if you find the above post offensive - but WI and SENA seriously do have the Olympics.... besides footballl... wake up.... India and subbie countries have put alll its resources into one sport.... which it still loses away at.... (even if you win in Aus this time with bans...) and I say this as a cricket fan....

NZ is minuscule - and yet we own the rugby world cup and the Americas cup - thats worth like 4 cricket world cups....) thats how small cricket is...

Noone cares in SENA and WI anymore - every power politik play kills a former fan.... just take every penny... play amongst yourselves in the IPL.... we just don't care anymore... we never cared about cricket to begin with as nations outside the Ashes... our colonies were different...



Cricket is as Don Trump "small potatoes"...

Breathe it in.... Its the reality - the closest SRNA country to caring is Aus - and thats solely because of an AFL/NRL divide
Solely
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

User avatar
raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Posts: 24663
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:14 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Reputation: 0
Pakistan

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby raja » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:21 pm

I think SENA countries should refuse to play BCCI.
Between them, there is enough competitiveness to ensure interesting games.
There's the Ashes for historical context, there are SA-Aus, SA-Eng, and NZ games against these teams which should be interesting.
In any format.

And since cricket anyway isn't the numero uno sport in any of these countries, there's hardly likely to be any dip in overall interest levels.
And if India wants TV rights, charge them an arm and a leg.

What then is BCCI left with?

It can play Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Ireland.
I leave it to others to judge how interesting these games will be.
(India-Pak might finally then happen, cos that's likely to be the one commercially interesting contest).
Of course India would need to first eat humble pie and agree to play Pak.

And if BCCI wants to do quid pro quo with SENA, and charge an arm and a leg for TV rights for these games, sure, go right ahead. :grin:
Who in SENA would want to watch this?
Mostly the expats - they're welcome to shell out an arm and a leg.

Fact is, the cricket craze of Indians means that BCCI is far more dependent on good relations with SENA than SENA is on good relations with BCCI.

So if we don't want to splinter the cricketing world into two, let BCCI (and its supporters) first know its place.
Right now, it's not what they think it is.

User avatar
Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Posts: 21928
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Reputation: 0
United States of America

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Going South » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:52 pm

hahahahahaha
dream on

cricket would die without BCCI.
80% of cricket revenue come from indians living in india and offshore.

I would be happy to see twice an year IPL with time saved from NOT PLAYING SENA stupid matches and BCCI would be TWICE richer. ;) ;) ;)

User avatar
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Reputation: 0
India

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Paddles » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:23 am

Going South wrote:hahahahahaha
dream on

cricket would die without BCCI.
80% of cricket revenue come from indians living in india and offshore.

I would be happy to see twice an year IPL with time saved from NOT PLAYING SENA stupid matches and BCCI would be TWICE richer. ;) ;) ;)


This is the point GS.... you seem to be missing it...

Do you want play people or not?

Because the Ashes will survive without India...

And there will be no money if the BCCI has noone to play against...

This is the reality...

SENA and WI do not care less for cricket....
Last edited by Paddles on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

User avatar
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Reputation: 0
India

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Paddles » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:28 am

raja wrote:I think SENA countries should refuse to play BCCI.
Between them, there is enough competitiveness to ensure interesting games.
There's the Ashes for historical context, there are SA-Aus, SA-Eng, and NZ games against these teams which should be interesting.
In any format.

And since cricket anyway isn't the numero uno sport in any of these countries, there's hardly likely to be any dip in overall interest levels.
And if India wants TV rights, charge them an arm and a leg.

What then is BCCI left with?

It can play Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Ireland.
I leave it to others to judge how interesting these games will be.
(India-Pak might finally then happen, cos that's likely to be the one commercially interesting contest).
Of course India would need to first eat humble pie and agree to play Pak.

And if BCCI wants to do quid pro quo with SENA, and charge an arm and a leg for TV rights for these games, sure, go right ahead. :grin:
Who in SENA would want to watch this?
Mostly the expats - they're welcome to shell out an arm and a leg.

Fact is, the cricket craze of Indians means that BCCI is far more dependent on good relations with SENA than SENA is on good relations with BCCI.

So if we don't want to splinter the cricketing world into two, let BCCI (and its supporters) first know its place.
Right now, it's not what they think it is.


You get the bigger picture...

And seriously the reality...

If BCCI thinks it can starve SENA and WI into being financially weaker nations to beat - what they overlook - is that cricket just aint a big deal and we'll change the channel... and ask why India has so few gold medals... this is the dilemma that the BCCI faces with nationalistic pride... no SENA country is 'all in' on cricket... we can drop it tomorrow - can India?

Either share the bat and ball - or play yourself... Its that simple... The BCCI and its fans need to realise this... Because SENA and WI has further sporting options... Cricket loses to rugby, rugby league, soccer and AFL... facts are facts... (and measured by Broadcast deals..) when SENA sends its cricketers - they are aren't our best sportsmen by either money or glory tbf...

Ian Botham was a failed soccer player.... facts are facts...

The BCCI either want to be good in a pro-intl sport or not... SENA will go back to the way it was - but don't ask the World to play you without the broadcast money - it's that simple... tours and teams cost money....
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

User avatar
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Reputation: 0
India

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Paddles » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:00 am

Going South wrote:afghanistan yes. ireland meh.

I say the boards should take the task of cricket development not ICC as it just eats profits and get fat doing nothing.

BCCI would be interested to pay money and develop nepal, afghanistan or any asian nation except one country. They got the market for IPL players. So it’s in their self interest they develop and promote cricket. but not thru ICC who just eat up as middle man doing NOTHING. direct approach is best.

Similarly ECB can take a task of developing ireland, netherlands etc europe destinations. no need for ICC meddling. direct approach. they also should develop all kolpac regions.

I strongly recommend ECB develop stronger T20 local organizations REPLACING entire county circuit. All counties should start playing T20 in season & mint them millions. Keep the same foreign player structure. But instead of tuk-tuk 4 day cricket, play T20s. Adjust the dates, cut rainy seasons, pack tight, they would be a bigger powerhouse than BCCI if they do so.


You want the ECB to develop Ireland - but excuse BCCI for not developing Pakistan... ironic...

Every nation has politics... to be fair... and sports is not a venue for politics.... outside Glen Easgles... think about your argument here....

Do the BCCI want to play intl cricket and host world cups... its that simple... seriously...

1.5bn - the viewing audiences matter...
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

User avatar
Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Posts: 21928
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Reputation: 0
United States of America

How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Going South » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:14 pm

what is charity?
is the person doing charity has any choice to pick on where he/she want to do charity?

if you have a choice on your charity work you rather pick those who badly need it and be thankful to you rather than pick a terrorist country whose sole goal in life is to destroy you!

if not you are stupid.

let pakistan be a terrorist free country first, then i am sure BCCI would gladly play cricket and help PCB in every possible way.

User avatar
Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Posts: 21928
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Reputation: 0
United States of America

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Going South » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:21 pm

BCCI don’t need ICC.

ICC needs BCCI.

YES. BCCI can play cricket within country with its own players and survive very well.

can you say the same about ICC and other countries? no? then STFU.

As i said earlier if no country play cricket with BCCI, BCCI would opt for twice an year IPL that would double its income.

get this fact sink in.

test matches don’t earn a dime.
after all the cuts, you barely break-even on money spent.

now read the above line again and conclude that

for BCCI, playing test matches is charity work.

the time wasted on test matches can be better spend on some other money earning cricket.

Even ODIs earn more money than test cricket.

it’s a fact.

again, BCCI don’t need test cricket.
test cricket needs BCCI.

ROFL.

User avatar
Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Reputation: 0
India

Re: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

Postby Paddles » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:48 pm

Going South wrote:BCCI don’t need ICC.

ICC needs BCCI.

YES. BCCI can play cricket within country with its own players and survive very well.

can you say the same about ICC and other countries? no? then STFU.

As i said earlier if no country play cricket with BCCI, BCCI would opt for twice an year IPL that would double its income.

get this fact sink in.

test matches don’t earn a dime.
after all the cuts, you barely break-even on money spent.

now read the above line again and conclude that

for BCCI, playing test matches is charity work.

the time wasted on test matches can be better spend on some other money earning cricket.

Even ODIs earn more money than test cricket.

it’s a fact.

again, BCCI don’t need test cricket.
test cricket needs BCCI.

ROFL.


And because the ICC needs the BCCI or rather the Indian tv viewing audience - its pay to play... because if there's no pay - there's no play... it's that simple...
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!