Imran Khan

hot topics, News & Current affairs discussion forum.
squarecut
CF Senior
CF Senior
Cash on hand: Locked
India

Re: Imran Khan

Postby squarecut » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:16 pm

US has already warned IMF not to give the bailout package that Pakistan is seeking. Taking loan in order to be able to pay interest on existing loans taken mostly from China- Pakistani rulers have not only destroyed the economy of their country, they are making sure that the economy will remain that way. Serves them right. All their misdeeds are finally coming home to roost.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Imran Khan

Postby Going South » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:35 pm

I won’t be surprised if pakistan losses it’s land and ports to the loan shark china as part of loan payments & towards additional new loans. srilanka leant too late on its mistake, pakistan would be another idiot in the making to fall under same trap. it’s a quagmire indeed and their only stress release mechanism is to shout india india. what a bunch of losers. Imran ranted a lot when in opposition now the onus is on him to deliver as he is the PM now. I
highly doubt if he can fix anything! I see a pakistani equivalent of indian kejrival in imran. LOL

squarecut
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby squarecut » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:32 am

Just like there are indices for economical progress like GDP etc, there is index for progress in the field of terrorism as well. It is called GTI (Global Terrorism Index). As a renowned exporter of terror, Pakistan scores an impressive 8.4 (highest possible score 10) on this index.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:39 am

Mike Pompeo is very clear he wont let American tax dollars to be used by Pakistan to pay Chinese loans.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:33 pm

bolero wrote:Mike Pompeo is very clear he wont let American tax dollars to be used by Pakistan to pay Chinese loans.

foreign aid is taking money from poor people in rich countries to give to rich people in poor countries

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Imran Khan

Postby Going South » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:28 pm

wait till democrats win in next US election preventing trumps second term, all hell would break loose in south Asia and top it if conservative modi make way to liberal sharia favoring congress muslim party of fake gandhi clan.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:19 am

Going South wrote:wait till democrats win in next US election preventing trumps second term, all hell would break loose in south Asia and top it if conservative modi make way to liberal sharia favoring congress muslim party of fake gandhi clan.

What makes you think democrats will win the next US election? they're imploding

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:44 pm

you never know with US elections. Don’t go by media predictions. they are wrong in many instances. I believe it when i see it. I would vote for trump though and I have my reasons.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:02 am

Going South wrote:you never know with US elections. Don’t go by media predictions. they are wrong in many instances. I believe it when i see it. I would vote for trump though and I have my reasons.

The media are mostly for the democrats. Their continual fake news is driving more people to Trump.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior
Bank: Locked
India

Postby Paddles » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:23 pm

I find the comedy shows like the Daily Show who do not even claim to be news as they are more news satire, the most entertaining way to keep up to date with American news and politics. I keenly miss the Opposition with Jordan Klemmer.

Obviously these shows fall under the ambit of ridiculing any politician (and journalists) in their firing line, which includes Trump (and Fox News presenters) many many times a week. Republicans do seem to get a much tougher time on the show, but debate rages whether they just produce more fodder for jokes, but on issues like woman's right to choose abortion and further gun control, the show does not hold back which does fly directly in the face of an element of republican support.
"Your inclination to assume and contradict is typical of Narcissism which is nothing about being pretty like the Narcissus fable."

HAHA!

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:44 am

All those late night 'comedy' shows are left wing and Democrat party propaganda. None of them are funny by the way. Trump jokes = yawn.

They are deliberately set up that way

Trevor Noah is a racist idiot.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:06 am

I like Saturday night live parody skits and fake makeup. They try to be against anybody in power. fair enough.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:18 am

Going South wrote:I like Saturday night live parody skits and fake makeup. They try to be against anybody in power. fair enough.

They were never against Obama.

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:03 am

That's an interesting chart, Paddles.
It seems to stack up nicely like a bell curve, suggesting that overall there's "equlibrium" in the media universe, with room for all.

If there were a similar chart made for India media, it would be all filled at the bottom in the red box area, that too mostly skewed to the extreme right. That's why it's often called Modia, or godi media by Indians. (Godi = lap in Hindi).

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:15 am

raja wrote:That's an interesting chart, Paddles.
It seems to stack up nicely like a bell curve, suggesting that overall there's "equlibrium" in the media universe, with room for all.

If there were a similar chart made for India media, it would be all filled at the bottom in the red box area, that too mostly skewed to the extreme right. That's why it's often called Modia, or godi media by Indians. (Godi = lap in Hindi).

Except the chart isn't accurate. Its part of the propaganda to make you think there is an equilibrium that doesn't actually exist.

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:51 am

Katto wrote:
raja wrote:That's an interesting chart, Paddles.

Except the chart isn't accurate. Its part of the propaganda to make you think there is an equilibrium that doesn't actually exist.

Elaborate please.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:11 pm

raja wrote:
Katto wrote:

Elaborate please.

I could go on for hours :lol:

Hegelian dialectic is probably the most succinct way to explain it. Both sides controlled. Neither are truly 'conservative' or truly libertarian.
The reality of both state and corporate media is that it preserves the authoritarian status quo.

Trump kind of ruined all of that, but he doesn't really have too many allies in the media who played along with the charade for decades.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:44 pm

I agree with Katto here. Trump has upset the status quo. They meaning establishment want him out at any cost.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:04 pm

To elaborate,

There is a consensus among the establishment GOpers and Dems that Russia is the enemy.

Trump wants to demolish that thought process.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Infowars just got banned from everywhere today. For a made up reason.
Just to underline this point further.

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed this.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 pm

bolero wrote:To elaborate,

There is a consensus among the establishment GOpers and Dems that Russia is the enemy.

Trump wants to demolish that thought process.

yes. gone are cold war era fears. today the doom has a different name. All civilized world should work to stop anything that hinders progress and technological evolution.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:31 pm

IMRAN Khan has suggested Pakistan bans imports of CHEESE in a bid to boost the country’s struggling economy - prompting outrage from the nation's pizza lovers.

The bizarre ban, slammed by critics and opposition leaders, is being considered along with embargoes on other foreign products such as luxury cars and phones.

Newly-elected Prime Minister Khan believes the move will help the country stave off a $12 billion bailout from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), reports The Times.

A water crisis has also prompted the former Pakistani cricket captain to ask for donations from Pakistanis around the world to help build a new dam.

Khan came to power in a July election in a result which was disputed by opposition parties who accuse the military of vote-rigging.

Eyebrows have now been raised after the head of the army donated around £6million to the dam appeal.

The cheese ban has prompted jokes from critics including suggestions that three-times married Khan wants to “Make Pakistan grate again” – in a nod to US President Trump’s election mantra.

Social media users have also complained that the country’s pizza, already considered poor, will deteriorate further because of the controversial embargo.

Experts point to the fact that foreign cheese imports, worth £2.5m, make up 0.01 per cent of Pakistan’s current deficit of £13.5 billion.

Miftah Ismail, former finance minister, told The Times: “This won’t make any difference.

source: The Sun UK

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:43 pm

he sold government cars to save money but commutes daily in helicopters for short distances too. WTF.

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/internationa ... helicopter

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:44 pm

would you eat a pizza without cheese or sausage or pepperoni?

ps: pig meat is a sin in pakistan & is banned.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

jesus don’t exist - imran khan

Postby Going South » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:45 pm

The prime minister of Pakistan, contends Jesus was not a historical figure, reports Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.

The Middle East Media Research Institute reported Prime Minister Imran Kahn made the assertion in a speech on the day marked as the birthday of Muhammad.

Khan also lobbied for a worldwide law that would protect Islam from any criticism.

The prime minister said there is little mention of prophets of Allah other than Muhammad, and there is “no mention of Jesus in history.”

“Moses is mentioned, but there is no mention of Jesus in history,” he said. “But the entire life of Muhammad, who was Allah’s last prophet, is part of history.”

https://mobile.wnd.com/2018/12/no-menti ... -minister/

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Re: jesus don’t exist - imran khan

Postby Going South » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:45 pm

hahahahahaha what a moron.

do you still support this idiot?

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:48 am

If in fact he made any of these claims he's lost the plot however who are "The Middle East Media Research Institute"?

they sound like one of those warmongering think tanks

I'd take their reports with a pinch of salt and wait for more reliable sources

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:00 am

Imran Khan is a moron and a puppet of the Pak army. He looks to the army for guidance.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

jesus don’t exist - imran khan

Postby Going South » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:22 am

truth or not whatever be his personal religious beliefs he is now a “political” leader to lead a bankrupt country asking the rich “western” nations with a begging bowl kneeling before IMF etc, who are mostly christians, where was his common sense?

in contrast, indian modi being a hardline hindu party leader yet never offend islam or christianity, goes to churches & masjids and hugs everyone, quotes koran & bible in speeches, always be “nice” not to offend religious sensibilities. Though corrupt, nawaz sheriff was a lot better PM with common sense than this joker hothead imran who would be doom for pakistan.

squarecut
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby squarecut » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:30 pm

In the past, I used to worry about Pakistan being a terrorism sponsoring country. Now I have realised that they are doing us a big favour by refusing to mend their ways despite pressure from all over. They are firmly on the path of self destruction and others should help them in this process.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:54 pm

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is a nonprofit press monitoring and analysis organization with headquarters in Washington, D.C. MEMRI publishes and distributes free English language translations of Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Pashto, and Turkish media reports.

MEMRI states that its goal is to "bridge the language gap between the Middle East and the West." It has been praised as an "invaluable" resource and for helping to "shine a spotlight on hate speech wherever it appears". Critics charge that despite portraying itself as neutral, it aims to portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light through the production and dissemination of incomplete translations and by selectively translating views of extremists while deemphasizing or ignoring mainstream opinions

not trying to defend, but perhaps some context is required

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Imran Khan

Postby raja » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:39 am

Let's cut Imran some slack - he's only been in office 3 months now, and already we've judged him as being a waste of space.

To me, he comes across as far more sincere in his efforts at peace than previous Pakistan leaders.
And like he said in his press conference with Indian media 10 days ago, it's not like he's going to back out on anything he says (re peace with India) using the Army as an excuse, saying "I want to do it, but they don't allow me to do it".

I'm beginning to have doubts whether the majority of Indians WANT peace at all with Pak.
The hatred within Indians for Pakistan is far far more than the hatred Pakistanis have for Indians.

India, as the bigger country, doesn't need Pak much for its economic growth - so it can, and does, treat Pakistan like dirt.

Even if there's zero terrorism from Pak side, even if they hand over Dawood Ibrahim, Hafiz Saeed etc to India (long-time demands), even if they do all this and more - Indians will still find some reason to hate Pakistan.

Most Hindus in Indians basically hate Muslims.
Now, when they hate Muslims in their OWN country, you think they'll feel any more love towards Muslims from Pakistan?
The only Muslims in India that Hindus do not hate are those who are quiet about their faith.
The moment a Muslim is a little vocal in practising his faith, Hindus pour abuse on him/her.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... TOIDesktop

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:50 am

Like Imran said in that press conference, he cannot be held responsible for actions of previous Pakistan leadership.
He can only be held responsible for actions under his leadership.

And he also repeatedly said, if you want peace, you can't keep living in the past. Atrocities happened on both sides of the border - both have long lists of grievances.

If you're going to keep going back to the past, you will never make any headway in relations. There's enough in there to make a case for NOT mending relations.

Either you want to mend relations - or you don't.

Imran comes across to me as someone who does want to.

Indian leadership, on the other hand, is playing to its domestic audience - which is very jingoistic qua Pakistan.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:36 am

To cut to the chase, its quite possible he never even made these statements given the reputation of the 'source'.
This is not unusual in 2018 with all kinds of world leaders deliberately misquoted for all kinds of reasons and agendas by geopolitical opponents.

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:54 am

India has a much larger global footprint than Pakistan in every sense.
Its geopolitical influence far exceeds that of Pakistan.
Even economically, it is much more powerful than Pakistan.
So if India wants to spread propaganda about Pakistan, and about Imran Khan, it can very easily do this.
And since Indians hate Pakistan with a vengeance, I won't be surprised if they're playing an active role in building up an anti-Pakistan narrative around the world.

Indians in the past hated Pakistan too - I won't deny that.
But they never wore their hatred on their sleeve.
Their hate was largely based on issues like Kashmir, Pakistan giving space and refuge to terrorists, and so on.
I think many in the past might have sincerely WANTED peace with Pakistan, though it sadly never worked out.
But I'm pretty sure if these issues had been fixed, Indians wouldn't have had this hate for Pakistan.

Today's India is very different.
Indians are far more prosperous today - and with that prosperity, comes contempt for less prosperous people.
Hindus in India (a vast majority) are far more nationalistic today than they've ever been - many talk of India being a Hindu Rashtra (Hindu State), where Muslims are "allowed" to live, as long as they "know their place". (Btw, this is unconstitutional - but who cares, in today's India).

In this situation, I feel, even if all issues with Pakistan are resolved, Indians will still hate Pakistan.

Hate is a very powerful emotion in that once you've decided to hate someone, you will always find a reason to rationalise your hate.
That's how it is with Hindus in India today vis-a-vis Muslims.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:00 am

I think there are powers that be who profit from India-Pakistan animosity, skirmishes etc
it feeds a lucrative arms trade industry

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:20 am

Katto wrote:I think there are powers that be who profit from India-Pakistan animosity, skirmishes etc
it feeds a lucrative arms trade industry

Sure there are.
It's a massive arms trade industry.
Even in Kashmir, which is highly militarised, if there were to be peace, many in the arms/unrest business (from the Indian side too) would be badly affected.
Hence, they keep stoking the flames.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Imran Khan

Postby Going South » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:48 pm

raja wrote:India has a much larger global footprint than Pakistan in every sense.
Its geopolitical influence far exceeds that of Pakistan.
Even economically, it is much more powerful than Pakistan.
So if India wants to spread propaganda about Pakistan, and about Imran Khan, it can very easily do this.
And since Indians hate Pakistan with a vengeance, I won't be surprised if they're playing an active role in building up an anti-Pakistan narrative around the world.

Indians in the past hated Pakistan too - I won't deny that.
But they never wore their hatred on their sleeve.
Their hate was largely based on issues like Kashmir, Pakistan giving space and refuge to terrorists, and so on.
I think many in the past might have sincerely WANTED peace with Pakistan, though it sadly never worked out.
But I'm pretty sure if these issues had been fixed, Indians wouldn't have had this hate for Pakistan.

Today's India is very different.
Indians are far more prosperous today - and with that prosperity, comes contempt for less prosperous people.
Hindus in India (a vast majority) are far more nationalistic today than they've ever been - many talk of India being a Hindu Rashtra (Hindu State), where Muslims are "allowed" to live, as long as they "know their place". (Btw, this is unconstitutional - but who cares, in today's India).

In this situation, I feel, even if all issues with Pakistan are resolved, Indians will still hate Pakistan.

Hate is a very powerful emotion in that once you've decided to hate someone, you will always find a reason to rationalise your hate.
That's how it is with Hindus in India today vis-a-vis Muslims.

i say there is hardly any truth in what you said about hate.
you forget one big cause.
terrorism.
india’s hate for pakistan is born out of sorrow & death.
thousands of innocent people of india died due to REPEATED pakistani sponsored terrorism.
yet Indians show calmness.
had it been any other country pakistan by now would be decimated.
one single incident of innocent citizen of USA or west or Israel died in hands of a terrorists would make them avenge against entire country.
india faced 100s of such terror incidents.
yet, zero action is taken and take on repeated assaults.

All these years indian leaders showed no spine or courage as to them self interests are more important than national interests.
don’t talk about hindu showing hatred towards muslims. that’s bullshit. it’s the other way around. All rich muslims countries want india to become another muslim country and pump funds into it. Pakistan gives manpower to do it in the form of supplying terrorists. this has been going on for decades.

Hindus show immense compassion towards other religions of india but other religions of india hate hindus immensely and are plotting to “convert” innocent hindus to other religions by foreign funds. As hindus has this many god concept they accept mohammad and jesus as another form of god abs are ok with it. same is not true for other religions that preach “one true god” thus treat hindus as pagans/kafirs with contempt ever trying to convert or kill.

If you look at india population growth it’s the muslims and christians that increases exponentially manyfold compared to hindus who might face extinction within india if same growth is projected for couple of more decades. India now has 5 states where hindus are minority that are a majority during partition but there is no special help of minority status given to them. but muslims and christians all over india enjoy special privileges.

All over india, income collected via donations from Hindu temples are taken by government of the country. do you know that fact ? where as not a single penny is given from donations collected in churches or mosques. even people manning the religious places are under government payroll too.
India for decades give free government paid travel expenses to any muslim going for haj visit to mecca. no other country does this!!
that money is collected by hindu temples !!

All these irregularities are done by muslim favoring corrupt congress governments for decades. even a slightest voice questioning this decade long injustice to Hindus of india would be dealt with huge outcry where no politician can touch with a ten foot pole.

Ethnic cleansing of Hindus are happening within india is going on for decades. kashmir is once hindu princely state with huge hindu population but now there are all killed and driven out of kashmir by muslim hardliners backed by pakistan. Within india bengal and kerala are slowly turning muslim with ethnic cleansing of hindus done on village by village basis. killed or driven out. no-go zones are all around india under development.

Majority of indian budget goes to kashmir to appease muslims on various alms. that’s all money collected from honest hindus right? special laws are provided for muslims and sharia based muslim personal law is also honored in india as special laws for muslims instead of common national laws.

Muslim leaders give open media challenge in saying keep police away for 30 minutes their goons would kill entire hindus of the city. but no action is taken on them. such is the freedom given to muslims at the expense of hindus. where is the question of hate? don’t bullshit around raja with half baked knowledge.

read this website mediacrooks.com on indian politics.

http://www.mediacrooks.com/2018/10/aura ... g.html?m=1

http://www.mediacrooks.com/2018/06/ban- ... z.html?m=1

squarecut
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby squarecut » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Imran Khan is a puppet of Pakistan army. Pakistan army runs Pakistan. Their policy is to bleed India through thousand cuts by waging low intensity war in the form of terrorism. Indian rent seeking politicians have played into the hands of Pakistan by practicing vote bank politics where they appease Muslim fundamentalists (not Muslim victims like Muslim women mind you) and believe that they are Pakistan supporters. Therefore Such parties are unwilling to take action against Pakistan despite Pakistan creating havoc in India through their terrorists.

Instead of taking action against terrorists and their sponsor Pakistan, Congress Government invented the term "saffron terrorism" and spread this disinformation that all these terror activities were "saffron terrorism" activities by RSS. I shudder to think what would have happened if Kasab was not captured alive and if he would have died like other nine terrorists in Mumbai terror attacks. Congress government would have then described this attack as "saffron terrorism" and would have given Pakistan a clean chit.

Now the BJP government, after trying to be friendly with Pakistan and getting stabbed in the back have devised a strategy that is bringing results. Now Pakistan, pushed into a corner is trying all sorts of tricks to wriggle out of the tight situation. The usual suspects in India, namely the rent seekers are ready to help Pakistan's cause, very conveniently forgetting what harm Pakistani terrorists have caused to India. Today terror attacks are confined to Kashmir. How conveniently we have forgotten those days when such attacks used to take place all over India- viz Varanasi, Patna, Hyderabad etc. They had also tied the hands of Indian army and had left them as sitting ducks for terrorists.

I sincerely and earnestly hope that BJP government wins one more mandate next year. That is the only hope for India otherwise the earlier government had turned India into a near colony of Pakistani terrorists.