Dawood wants to surrender!!

hot topics, News & Current affairs discussion forum.
GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Cash on hand: Locked
Swaziland

Dawood wants to surrender!!

Postby GpeL » Sat May 02, 2015 1:32 pm

As per Delhi Police, Dawood wants to surrender..

Just saw it in the news.. awaiting more details

Please update as you hear more from your trusted outlets.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Re: Dawood wants to surrender!!

Postby GpeL » Sat May 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Sorry my bad.. I misunderstood as the "commentary" was in a language that I understand only partially.. i.e tamil.

After clarification from mom, Aparantly he WANTED to surrender but feared that rival gangs would kill him and CBI was considering extending him full protection but before anything concrete could be done, CBI was asked to back off by their bosses.. as per nitish kumar a delhi police and Ex CBI official..

Smells of a political stink bomb being thrown into the middle to cause some uproar.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Sat May 02, 2015 2:06 pm

If he tells that Pakistan is behind bomb blasts in India to the world with proof it's worth consideration.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Sat May 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Its worth considering and bringing him over with no strings attached and then putting a slug into his head and be done with. He need not do anything of that sort.

The thing seems to be a farce brought up now for some political shit mongering and nothing more.. Some chest thumping, as is the indian tradition about everything, by that Neeraj/nitish kumar or whoever and that is about it.. it has been two decades since that alleged surrender.. he has since become a father in law, a grandpa and what not and perhaps will die a free man and be buried in a golden coffin..

If wishes were asses... you know..