Earthquake in Nepal / India / China / Tibet / Bangladesh

hot topics, News & Current affairs discussion forum.
Leo
CF Senior
CF Senior
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Isle of Man

Postby Leo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:05 am

More than 2000 Died. Still dead bodies are being discovered. Pathetic.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... /26401907/
Time is the Best Speaker

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Re: Earthquake in Nepal / India / China / Tibet / Bangladesh

Postby raja » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:08 am

Yes, terrible scenes of destruction and loss.

And I believe, it's not over yet. The area is still getting tremors.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:17 am

After shocks will always be there and if it is this big a scale, then there will be multiple aftershock.

Leo
CF Senior
CF Senior
Isle of Man

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:17 am

Death Number crossed 3000.
Time is the Best Speaker

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:41 am

This unfortunatly will keep climbing as more and more rubble is removed. People trapped inside, who are otherwise unhurt will not be able to breath unless they poke a airhole or one exists there already.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:30 am

Pakistan Earthquake: 5.5 Magnitude Quake Hits Northwest Region Close to Tajikistan

Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province was hit by a 5.5 magnitude earthquake on Tuesday, with the epicenter close to the border with Tajikistan.
Breaking News

Tremors were also felt in other regions such as Malakand and Swat, leading to fears among locals as it comes days after the devastating Nepal earthquake, that has killed over 4000.

People rushed out of homes and buildings, according to DAWN.

No casualties or injuries have been reported yet.

The depth of the earthquake on Tuesday was 144 kilometres, according to the meteorological department.

Pakistan has sent aid and rescue missions to Nepal which was ravaged by a 7.9 magnitude earthquake on Saturday.

bharathh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
India

Postby bharathh » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Looks like the south asian tectonic plate is moving into the continental asian plate. I wonder if the Himalayas would have grown a little due to this.

Lots of tectonic movement of late... I bet this is not going to be last we hear of earthquakes for the next few months. I wonder if the volcano erupting in Chile has anything to do with all this movement.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:55 pm

the one in pakistan was not an earthquake.. that was actually the powers to be shivering (google and you will know the reason).

Leo
CF Senior
CF Senior
Isle of Man

Postby Leo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:49 am

Death Number Crossed 5000, It can be 10,000+ :(
Time is the Best Speaker

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:02 pm

Perhaps this is the most crucial time when all the countries are standing in support of Nepal and its earthquake victims. But seems like Pakistan is in no mood to help, rather worsen the situation by sending in “Beef Masala” as a rescue aid to the survivors of the earthquake in a “Hindu kingdom”.

Nepal is already battling with the devastation caused by the 8.1 magnitude earthquake, and then such insensitive behavior by a country is actually very condemning. A team of 34 Indian doctors were sent to Nepal to treat the victims, when they found out that the food arrived from Pakistan clearly had the content of “beef masala” in their aid box. Nepal which has the majority of Hindu people, in fact has ban on cow slaughter, clearly do not need such so-called help from Pakistan.

“When we reached the airport to collect the food items from Pakistan, we found packets of ready-to-eat meals, including packets of ‘beef masala’. There were other food items too. We did not touch the Pakistani aid,” said Dr Balwinder Singh to Mail Today.

“Most of the local people are not aware of the contents. When they understand, they avoid it,” said another doctor.

Pakistan has clearly hurt the sentiments of the people there. We are just wondering whether such move was intentional or not.

This incident has led to a lot of outrage in the social media and other online platforms. When the whole world is extending support to this Hindu country such a inhuman and inconsiderate attempt by Pakistan has led to outrage.

Even if Pakistan has not done it intentionally, We can just hope that at least they apologize for what has happen. :(

However,Pakistan has clearly and strongly denied all these allegations. Foreign office spokesperson Tasnim Aslam said that there was no beef content in the ready to eat food dispatched by Pakistan to Nepal. Urging the Indian media not to ‘malign’ the humanitarian assistance effort in Nepal, Aslam said the people of Nepal really liked the food dispatched by Pakistan and even requested for more.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Insensitive? Honest mistake? Or intentional?

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Not sure if it happened - but if it did, am sure it must have been unintentional.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:30 pm

Well I would not put it beyond the authorities to use this as an opportunity to score brownie points, if it did happen, it is unfortunate. I will certainly see this news as biased and mischievous given pakistani establishment knows beef/hindu no.. no.. but then idiots are everywhere so might be a screw up.

But even in that sordid news, there was comedy..

" the people of Nepal really liked the food dispatched by Pakistan and even requested for more."

What the fukk was that all about? Were they ordering food at a marriage party or a hotel? Darn it it was aid.. at that moment the fellers who are eating that are in no bloody mood to be "relishing" food and sitting back enjoying the same and asking for "more".. that was hilarious.

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:58 pm

India's disaster relief in Nepal : Myth and Reality
http://www.telegraphnepal.com/headline/ ... nd-reality!

Some pretty strong accusations here.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:12 pm

That's some BS. IF they are sending aid even if 1% of it reaches the needful the purpose is served. Who won't look after their citizens on Mount Everest apart from helping other nepali citizens? Is the author asking that aid work should only be given to Nepali citizens but there are non Nepali foreigners they should be ignored and let them be dead or go to dogs even if they are from the country that's trying to help you? Is that rule one should follow if they want to help Nepal in its disaster times ? With one stroke of pen he undid all the other good work by Indian government ? I see some wested political interests hidden as the author must be either Pakistani sympathizer or on congress party payroll that's trying to belittle modi government in a sinister way.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 4:15 am

On rescue missions, one cannot really quantify "rescue" as no such unit of measure exists. If team X from country A gets to point 1 and there are 3 people there who can be rescued and the pile of debris is 100m high, and team Y from country B reaches point 2 where there are 100 trapped and the debris is 50m high, Team Y will rescue 25% of people trapped and team X rescues 100% of people trapped, still team B has rescued more.. (that irrespective of the men/equipment employed).

Media will report.. Country A rescued only 3 people while country B rescued 25 people from the aftermath of earthquake..

Having said that the points in that articles cannot be dismissed accusations or as "some BS" or a "load of BS".. .

Indian work culture, work ethic and approach to fellow humans always has left a lot to be desired. First the attitude of one person being "below" the other .. be it by caste, religion or nationality.. They think work is to be done when one feels like it and not when duty calls. Half those would be lamenting that they have to toil in those "horrid" conditions instead of sitting in their base or offices ordering people around while doing nothing worthwhile.."kahaan phas gaye yaar" attitude.

Indian Media and politicos will shamelessly use this incident as their platform to thump their chest and pump their agenda while shedding crocodile tears enough to cause flooding in the Brahmaputra drowning Bangladesh in the process .. nothing new in that (and of course use it as a launch pad to insult other groups they are honor bound to insult.. "Pakistan sends beef masala", "Burma sends torn underwear", "Srilanka sends LTTE in guise of rescue personnel", "Bangladesh sent hilsa curry which had no salt at all" etc..(Whatever they can cook up at the spur of the moment). To rephrase "oh we INDIANS were the best while rescuing our Nepalese brothers.. we Indians are/were the best cooks, doctors, and brave to do all that in spite of all hardships etc etc.. all at once with no rest at all.... putting Clark Kent to shame.

Yes the blinds of pseudo patriotism we put on will make us blind and I am quite used to it after hearing some facts enumerated below.

1. 200% of NASA scientists are Indian origin.
2. MS chairman is ahem.. Indian. (The logo will be tricolored in a few days..wait and watch).
3. 200% Of TOP heart/brain surgeons in USA are of Indian Origin..
4. 200% of Software engineers are you guessed it there.. of Indian origin in USA.
5. 200% of successful business owners are of Indian origin in USA. (Well ok.. gujjus).
6. Heck USA owes its existence to India.. why? Didn't you know? Columbus started from home to discover India and ended up discovering America!!!.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 4:36 am

And by the by.. when will our political establishment and media learn that "help" done/extended should be done with no song and dance. Let OTHERS talk about it.. YOU should NOT thump your chest..

How many papers in USA did you see making a song and dance about having sent any kind of rescue team/donation/work for Nepal? They do it quietly and go back. When someone says.. USA did not do anyting.. they do not even respond.. someone else who knows the truth points out with data and shuts up the party who raised that point.. you ask someone in the office in USA, he will reply "no comments".

That my friend, is honest help/assistance. Not a showoff.. oh I have nothing to show myself.. why not point fingers at others then.. i.e I am standing at zero having done nothing, but hey.. lookie.. I did not fukkup at the very least!!.

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Fri May 01, 2015 8:12 am

I agree with SL that this cannot be dismissed as BS without substantiation.
It is a report from a Nepali source, as opposed to various reports from Indian media sources which will understandably hype up India's role in this operation.

Am not saying this report is true - am not saying it is false either. Maybe part of it is true at least, if not all of it.

I have very little faith in Indian MSM (mainstream media) - I take whatever they say with a mountainload of salt.

And when I read that Indian mediapersons swooped on Nepal, occupying seats that could have been used by doctors and rescue workers, I feel something isn't right.

This isn't (or shouldn't be) about chest-thumping. It should be about saving lives, it should be about rescue & relief.

I heard from somebody that Nepali locals were told to look into a TV camera and praise the Indian govt, thanking them for all they were doing. If this is true, this is disgusting. That I feel there could be SOME truth in this, already says a lot about my opinion of Indian media.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 8:50 am

Less said about MSM the better.. Sab chewtiyaa banate hain madarchod saale.

Here it is summer. All these years we were using an "air cooler" because the house is not "ours" but is company quarters and there is a shit load of permissions and all to install an AC. So finally when those rules were relaxed, we decided to go for a split unit for the room where my sis and mom spent most of their time.

There we went to that shop and he showed us various units (and all of comparable price but a videocon fellow was pushing his product saying it has "quantum plus technology". My sister was impressed and she decided to go for that. Meanwhile I was outside having a smoke and came back and then asked her why she wanted the videocon which was about 2K more expensive than LG which was otherwise identical (warranty, capacity etc etc and was five star energy rated compared to videocon which was like 4 or 3 star). Before she could reply, the sales fellow deciding to impress me said sir this has "quantum technology".. actually "quantum plus technology".. I said "really?" He said "yup.. the ad is all over the place.. including on TV you must have seen it.. it is latest technology.."

I said.. great.. now explain to me exactly what the fukk this quantum technology is please. You must know all about it. I have never heard the word quantum used in conjunction with an AC unit or any electrical equipment except a computer or may be things like atomic energy/bomb and even that computer is still in research stages and actually do not concern me except for academic purposes.. How did you manage to squeeze this quantum tech into an AC unit?

He started explaining how the fan moves/sways and cools evenly every corner and shit like that. I said.. no it cannot however hard it sways because air has to get there from point A to point B and it swaying at point A has zero affect on cooling effect at point B.. even then.. explain me the quantum technology in this swinging of fans is quantum technology?.. Do you know what "quantum technology" means ignore the plus and minus part? do you know what the word "quantum" means in the first place?

He realized his folly.. I told him.. stop fooling people with impressive jargon.. Next you will come up with a "warp*" technology AC and then something tachyonic*.. and people will fall for this shit. I said.. just like that kyaa aap ke paste mein nimbu namak hai.. next one fellow will put a sambar masala another garam masala and you just have to paste instead of cooking lunch!!

Fukkers.

If such ads are putout on MSM in USA, that company's ass will be in bigggg trouble.

Here day in day out you see that bull shit.

Agreed they are Ads.. but they are part of MSM no one can refute that!!
And MSM except for live events like sports or for movies are purely marketing anyway.. peddling either a product or a party or a person.

P.S.

1. warp basically means bend.. so a warp drive engine is basically an engine that stays stationary.. but bends space around it to reach point A to B.. it is NOT speed.

tachyons are theoritical particles that move faster than light (such a particle is possible actually but how I shall not go into it here or we will get into all kinds of shit which I do not want to get into here)

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Oh. You might as well say India did nothing to help !
The word "thank you" is alien term in that dictionary when you suspect those that are trying to help you, then you don't deserve being helped for being thankless.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Whatever India do or did not do there are a lot enemies and HATERS that would pick on everything under microscope missing the big picture. It took just 4 hours to respond and send some aid work on the move. NOBODY in the world is a position to help Nepal that FAST and India did the right thing. KUDOS. If not India who do you expect to help Nepal ? USA ? ROFL. they cannot evacuate their own citizens out of Yemen in case of disaster but asked their citizens to contact Indian embassy. Who helped afghans or lankans or bangladeshis in the time of their need? Again it's India not some rich western power. What's wrong in media appreciating a genuine good work? Do you hate India that much to see everything with suspect glasses? When you do any big effort there might sure be minor setbacks by individuals which does not mean you lose the big picture. Be a man and give credit where it's due & stay away from tabloid BS.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 1:18 pm

LOL. yaa.. good work.. great work.. who is in a position to be there first? Of course india.. but only to grandstand.. bloodyfools cannot help their own in case of dissasters.. there are numerous instances of that .. just google it up.. politicians who do not bat an eyelid robbing their own citizen of their "3 rs kg rice" will go about helping people in NEPAL? MY SEXY ROUND ARSE..

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 1:23 pm

Something is better than nothing.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Yup... but not if that something is a grand fukkup.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Going South wrote:The word "thank you" is alien term in that dictionary when you suspect those that are trying to help you, then you don't deserve being helped for being thankless.

Yaa right.. begaani shaadi mein abdullah diwaana.. kisne bulaaya in ko? Pahle apna gand dho lo to phir public ki gand dhone jaana chahiye... idhar saala khud ka gand seven decades se dhoyaa nahi hai nikal pade public ki gand dhone.. saale hypocritical opportunist asses. One who is unable to help himself is perfectly capeable of unhelping others. Period. Helping means "compassion" and that word does not and cannot exist in our desi dictionary.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Tell that to those that got help and rescued by Indian aid workers. ROLL MY EYES.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Going South wrote:Tell that to those that got help and rescued by Indian aid workers. ROLL MY EYES.

(rescued by) Governmental AID workers? Show me some!!!

Non government fellers and folks not allied with any major aid organzations EXCEPT Int. Red Cross not counted.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 2:02 pm

Whoa. You are blind as a bat. If you cannot find Indian army in Nepal I have no more discussion with you HATER.

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Fri May 01, 2015 2:05 pm

There are 20 countries helping Nepal at the moment. I don't see one other country tomtomming and chest-thumping like India is.
It is a normal, humanitarian activity to help your neighbour in time of emergency - especially when you have the resources and your neighbour doesn't.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 2:14 pm

Going South wrote:Whoa. You are blind as a bat. If you cannot find Indian army in Nepal I have no more discussion with you HATER.

Oh.. I CAN FIND THEM perhaps more than required.. only problem, they are not doing what they should be doing effectively. AND NO it is not the army's fault.. THEY GET ORDERS FROM ABOVE... and generally speaking they are just as lazy as you and me.. doh!!!

There are rescuers from many countries.. From China to Qatar and the BIGGEST noise is from the indian contingent.. lookie.. I am helping him.. clap for me.. will yaa.. pat me.. will yaa.. jack asses.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 2:20 pm

And you are very welcome not to discuss.. I will NOT dismiss complaints unless there is substantiation given I KNOW how these fellows work.. I am certainly not going to bury my head in sand and start clapping like a mongoloid just because saying what is a fact hurts sensibilities..

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Here are 14 top reasons.
To you all that amount to ZERO, right???

http://www.thebetterindia.com/22797/ind ... e-mission/

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Now compare that with proof what other nations you say have helped. Show proof or shut the f**k up.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 3:07 pm

Well proof is required when THEY claim they have helped.. They have not.. others have acknowledged they are helping.. and UN is there.. so individual nations can SHUT THEIR TRAP..

UN rescue is enough.. doh!!!

What are you inhaling?

And who exactly is "Betterindia?" Never heard of them before..Who are they? Some credentials about their being "objective and neutral" would be a great help in accepting their credibility... if that is evidence.. then google up "internatinal rescue nepal" or something to that effect.. NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, Guardian, BBC, reuters, aljazera and everyone and their brother has acknowledged that MANY countries including UN are there on the ground and so much so that a french airplane full of rescue/relief stuff is stuck in abu dhabi because nepal is unable to accomodate them at the moment!!!.

Shut the f**k up eh? You will need more arms than "BetterIndia" for that I am afraid.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Lol. You are something. I would give time to read all news from all media around world on relief efforts by many nations & UN and compare to what India did. Looks like you have NO IDEA on the gravity of situation. Tsk tsk.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Well yes.. I have NO idea of the gravity of situation as I do not have the luxury of a dash board or for that matter time to read each and every news outlet.. and also I am not in nepal to experience it or witness it.. I know as much as everyone else I think.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Actually I think it should be ILLEGAL for countries to unilaterally control/operate anywhere other than their own territory without the UN overseeing it or without them UNDER the UN command.. with out such a command structure, it will be chaos and total nanga naach rather than help.. Ok you reached their first.. UN is there next.. Either you fall in line UNDER UN or fukk off.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Here is VIDEO proof.. of US Aid at work..

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x3s ... quake_news

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Bah that's nothing in comparison to what India did. PEANUTS and you go gaga over it. ROFL.
YOU are you saying CHINA earlier? What did they do instead of occupying Nepali land or send aid communist terrorists?

What did UN did? ZERO. NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH.

What legal BS you talk now?
You need permission to save life? :wtf:
You are those who wait for police if someone get admitted to your hospital and being a doctor you would let them die.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Striped Lungi wrote:Well yes.. I have NO idea of the gravity of situation as I do not have the luxury of a dash board or for that matter time to read each and every news outlet.. and also I am not in nepal to experience it or witness it.. I know as much as everyone else I think.

Then learn about facts before you start PROPAGANDA BS on someone who is actually doing a good job for a change !!!
There are very few things about India that are appreciable now you even screw those that's genuine too with your untrustworthy suspect nature. Relax. Get more knowledge on topic before you talk about it. Read more. Then talk. If you don't have time to read more STAY AWAY FROM SUCH TOPICS from discussion.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Yaaa let us see how enlightened you are GS that you are following propaganda with not just hook line and sinker but the fishing pole itself!!!/

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 4:01 pm

I know a propaganda when I see one. Unlike you I read a lot. A lot more. So when I say something I speak from position of more knowledge than you. ;)

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Fri May 01, 2015 4:02 pm

I don't think anybody needs to get UN approval before doing humanitarian aid anywhere.
India is in close proximity - it was an emergency - India jumped in.
As it should have.

I do think however that it is unfair to dismiss a Nepal-based source as being a conspiracy or politically-motivated while placing full faith in Indian sources.

Nobody is saying India has not helped.

Of course it has.

The question is about effectiveness and hype.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 4:04 pm

So share it please.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 4:10 pm

No one said the army there is out on a vacation.. but the song and dance has totally made it worthless.. And if there are complaints, look into it and not just rebuff it.

What is all this shit in the news about Embassy of nepal sending a thank you note to MODI or some silly stuff like that? Who cares.. there are people who you went to help.. help them if you cannot or are getting in the way of help or better help coming from else where, get the hell out of there.

I just cannot take all this hoopla being fed to masses and some of the educated mass actually going gaga over it cos some of their favorites are ru(i)nning the country at the moment.

That is dumb with a bold, italics and capital D.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 4:12 pm

श्रोत्रं श्रुतेनैव न कुण्डलेन दानेन पाणिर्न तु कंकणेन |
विभाति काय: करूणापराणाम् परोपकारैर्न तु चंदनेन ||

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 4:20 pm

I get it. India did a THANKLESS. JOB as seen by some haters. I appreciate what India did in Nepal.
Let's agree to disagree.

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 4:25 pm

No not thankless.. SHODDY that is what it was.

It was like a dogs tail.. it neither hides the dogs privates nor can it swat flies..just plain useless.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri May 01, 2015 4:28 pm

So you think aid sent by India is USELESS for Nepal ?????

Really ?

GpeL
CF Champion
CF Champion
Swaziland

Postby GpeL » Fri May 01, 2015 4:34 pm

Yup.. and that above dog line in sanskrit can be said thus: (Just for educational purposes).

शुनः पुच्छम न गुह्यगोपने शक्तं न च दंशनिवारणे !!