India V/s Sri Lanka Once Again Nov 16- Dec 24, 2017 ! (3 Tests, 3 ODI's and T20's)

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
Cash on hand: Locked
India

Re: India V/s Sri Lanka Once Again Nov 16- Dec 24, 2017 ! (3 Tests, 3 ODI's and T20's)

Postby bolero » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Usual Sri Lankan time wasting tactics.Kohli was forced to declare after Sri Lankans walked off the field.Then Sri Lankans readily came out to bat.

Cheat, defer, delay and try to avoid defeat anyhow seems to be Lankan motto

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Re: India V/s Sri Lanka Once Again Nov 16- Dec 24, 2017 ! (3 Tests, 3 ODI's and T20's)

Postby Katto » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:48 pm

bolero wrote:Usual Sri Lankan time wasting tactics.Kohli was forced to declare after Sri Lankans walked off the field.Then Sri Lankans readily came out to bat.

Cheat, defer, delay and try to avoid defeat anyhow seems to be Lankan motto

Sound's plausible.

Verity
CF Champion
CF Champion

Postby Verity » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Kohli is a minnow basher whereas Smith gets runs v everyone, Smith is #1.
Go to Live Games Forum to take part in "I hold a gun to your head" Games.

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
Bank: Locked
United Kingdom

Postby Boycs » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:03 pm

I’d go with that to an extent. What are the joke and away averages for both?

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:13 pm

Verity wrote:Kohli is a minnow basher whereas Smith gets runs v everyone, Smith is #1.

Kohli is missing runs in England but he's not just bashing minnows at home.

I think most have Smith ahead of Kohli in tests, simply cos he came good in tests before Kohli and has continued his form, even in India, coupled with Kohli's lack of success in England.
Law 31.6 - benefit of the doubt for an dismissal appeal goes to the batsman
A third umpire call for a run out or stumping is a referral, not a review.

Yorkshire
CF Regular
CF Regular
Australia

Postby Yorkshire » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:13 am

raja wrote:Drama in Delhi, with masks out for players against the pollution.
Gamage and Lakmal left the field, citing breathing problems, SL didn't have any substitute fielders.
Finally Kohli declared.

Let's see how Indian bowlers deal with the pollution.

Pollution not bother Srilankan batsman because so far no one wearing mask while batting plus most of their players sits in the dressing room balcony without mask

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:31 am

Yorkshire wrote:
Gamage and Lakmal left the field, citing breathing problems, SL didn't have any substitute fielders.
Finally Kohli declared.

Pollution not bother Srilankan batsman because so far no one wearing mask while batting plus most of their players sits in the dressing room balcony without mask

Yeah, that's what I said.All this drama was 'coz they wanted Kohli to declare.Also wasted 30 mins by holding up play.They have been doing this kind of tactics the entire series, does them no good.This is why I appreciate Australia, sledging or whatever, they play hard and don't chicken out. Chandimal trying Ranatunga tactics which he used against Aus.Problem is he doesn't have the team. His team is being scalloped by India.If Kohli and Dhawan had not put down those sitters in slips when Ishant and Shami were bowling Lanka would have been 20 for 4 down.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:33 am

For all you know, SL may not come out to bat.But then BCCI big daddy will screw Sri Lankan board.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:36 am

I don't know with this poor slip fielding what India will do in SA.If they drop sitters when ABDV Amla are batting they will pay heavily.

Yorkshire
CF Regular
CF Regular
Australia

Postby Yorkshire » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:05 am

I never seen in cricket Test matches about Coach came out and arguing with On - Field umpire about 3 players doing vomiting in the dressing room.Cricket Law says only match Refree ( David boon) could allow for any concern with on field umpire.

Yorkshire
CF Regular
CF Regular
Australia

Postby Yorkshire » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:18 am

Verity wrote:Kohli is a minnow basher whereas Smith gets runs v everyone, Smith is #1.

No doubt smith is great player but you can look here

Since 2016 January - international cricket : Smith - 3737 with 12 century vs Virat 5363 / 18 century.

DBL century as captain :( minimum require 4 DBL)
Smith not in the list
Virat 6 DBL in 50 innings ( 35 innings less than Lara, 143 innings less than G.Smith ( SA)

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:57 am

Yorkshire wrote:

No doubt smith is great player but you can look here

Since 2016 January - international cricket : Smith - 3737 with 12 century vs Virat 5363 / 18 century.

DBL century as captain :( minimum require 4 DBL)
Smith not in the list
Virat 6 DBL in 50 innings ( 35 innings less than Lara, 143 innings less than G.Smith ( SA)

Verity's talking test cricket.

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:59 am

Yesterday Shane Warne put out this tweet asking who's the best current Test batsman (options were Kohli, Smith, ABDV and Williamson).
(Surprisingly he didn't have Root in there).

Lot of Indians of course went Kohli, Kohli...citing stats across all formats (question was Test-specific).
And also conveniently choosing to ignore the fact that Kohli has filled his boots against a woeful Sri Lanka attack.

For me, Kohli still needs to show results against the moving ball - until then, there will be a question mark over his batting.

Smith always looks to me like he is getting out next ball :-), but somehow he keeps getting runs - a lot of them tough runs too.

So, no disrespect to Kohli, but right now, Smith has his nose ahead, for me.

ABDV is a flat-track bully - can't recall him playing a quality knock on a difficult wicket. I rate Amla much higher than ABDV for Tests.

Williamson might actually be the best of the lot, although, being from NZ, he will never be hyped up like Kohli is.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:11 am

raja wrote:Yesterday Shane Warne put out this tweet asking who's the best current Test batsman (options were Kohli, Smith, ABDV and Williamson).
(Surprisingly he didn't have Root in there).

Lot of Indians of course went Kohli, Kohli...citing stats across all formats (question was Test-specific).
And also conveniently choosing to ignore the fact that Kohli has filled his boots against a woeful Sri Lanka attack.

For me, Kohli still needs to show results against the moving ball - until then, there will be a question mark over his batting.

Smith always looks to me like he is getting out next ball :-), but somehow he keeps getting runs - a lot of them tough runs too.

So, no disrespect to Kohli, but right now, Smith has his nose ahead, for me.

ABDV is a flat-track bully - can't recall him playing a quality knock on a difficult wicket. I rate Amla much higher than ABDV for Tests.

Williamson might actually be the best of the lot, although, being from NZ, he will never be hyped up like Kohli is.

ABDV hasn't played a test in near 2 years so odd to discuss him- but certainly no flat track bully imo. Was SA's best iirc on those ridiculous BCCI bunsen pitches and averages over 50 in England. Typically far more life in Safrican pitches than Aussie ones - Philander's record in SA demonstrates this better than anything.

KW will only play 4 tests for over 18 month period - no point in discussing him neither really - he's basically retired for a while as well. Even if he wasn't - I'd still give it to Smith right now. Smith played a big boy effort in India.

But I'd rather watch KW and ABDV to Smith and Kohli from pleasing on the eye p.o.v. but Smith's back foot to off position is going to lead to more "copy-catting' by current and future test players I suspect.

I prefer Kohli on the eye to Smith - Smith's batting looks like the batting equivalent of a frog in the blender to me. Smith is more like Amla in that while their styles are quite different, neither is pretty but very successful.

Yorkshire
CF Regular
CF Regular
Australia

Postby Yorkshire » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:17 am

ABDV all set to play vs Zimbabway on dec 26-29 than 3 Test vs India but he wants to play warm up vs Zimbabwe first.

Srilanka 192 For 3 at Lunch on day 3
Matthews 90 not out
Chandimal 3rd 50 in 3 innings( not out )

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:58 am

Yorkshire wrote:ABDV all set to play vs Zimbabway on dec 26-29 than 3 Test vs India but he wants to play warm up vs Zimbabwe first.

And Bradman has a batting average of 99.94.

Some things all cricket fans know.

For almost everything else, there's the popular in India combining of multi-format cricket stats.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:26 am

I Sharma to Mathews, 1 run, Dropped! Rohit Sharma has put down absolute sitter at second slip. The new ball zips off from length outside off, Mathews pokes at that away from the body, found the edge and it went down. Rohit woudn't want to look at the replays. Ishant has a look of disgust. Oh, dear.

----

Another dropped catch.

I Sharma to Mathews, no run, Kohli puts one down at second slip this time. What is happening? He grabbed at that and Ishant can only kick the turf in disbelief. Another length ball outside off, Mathews pokes at one away from the body. This one flew at a comfortable height. No excuses for dropping that.

----

Mohammed Shami to Perera, no run, dropped at second slip by Shikhar Dhawan. What's worse? The ball has hit the helmet so Sri Lanka get five penalty runs. This was going towards Pujara's right at first slip at a comfortable height but Dhawan went across him to grab that and ended up fluffing it. Was going straight down Pujara's throat.

Yorkshire
CF Regular
CF Regular
Australia

Postby Yorkshire » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:44 am

Rohits drops...

Reminds me, Matthews run out vs India 99 in 2015 in India, above too Matthew was on 99 when dropped by ROHIT

Saha dropped A catch off Jadeja
Vijay Shankar Dropped A catch off Jadeja

This test heading for a draw, 209 overs Left and 11 wickets fall.

Only interest Left for Indian fans about when BCCI announces team for southafrica plus
Washington Sunder and Himanshu Rana news for t20i vs Srilanka, team news coming up
Any of next 3 days.

Yorkshire
CF Regular
CF Regular
Australia

Postby Yorkshire » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:51 am

Paddles wrote:
Yorkshire wrote:ABDV all set to play vs Zimbabway on dec 26-29 than 3 Test vs India but he wants to play warm up vs Zimbabwe first.

For almost everything else, there's the popular in India combining of multi-format cricket stats.

If he plays in India,NZ,WI,BD,Pak,SL his average not 99.94 but he only played in EnG/Aus.

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
United Kingdom

Postby Boycs » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:57 am

Astute observations there misty

Yorkshire
CF Regular
CF Regular
Australia

Postby Yorkshire » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:04 am

Wow Suddenly India holds 3 catches including Of Roshan (6424 in FC-Debut today) Silva for 0.

318 for 6

(Ashwin took 1 wicket in every 7 over at kotla, if ball turns )

323 / 7

Congratulations Ash beating RabaDa But Lyon lead with

LYON 56
ASH 55
RABADA 54
MAHARAJ 43
Jadeja 50
HERATH 51

Go RaBada go on Dec 26 vs Zimbabwe.

Leading tests wicket taker in 2017

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:50 am

Yorkshire wrote:
Paddles wrote:

If he plays in India,NZ,WI,BD,Pak,SL his average not 99.94 but he only played in EnG/Aus.

1Aus's attack stars were spinners OReilly and Grimmett due to turning uncovered pitches of the era

2 If he played non test nations Ind SL Pak SL at the time - he woulda poss avereaged over 200

3 Bradman had an issue with short n fast not spin (if averaging over 50 is an issue). WI in the 1980s woulda challenged him more than non test Asisn spin attacks.

4 NZ sucked majorly till 1949 hence why Bradman stile Grimmett and didn't play NZ.

Look I like Bo Jackson and poss Jordan more than Bradman as great sportsmen, maybe U Boult too, but yyou look ridiculous trying to era deride him with non test and weak test nations of the time
Seriously.
Last edited by Paddles on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:59 am, edited 5 times in total.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:53 am

Yorkshire wrote:Wow Suddenly India holds 3 catches including Of Roshan (6424 in FC-Debut today) Silva for 0.

318 for 6

(Ashwin took 1 wicket in every 7 over at kotla, if ball turns )

323 / 7

Congratulations Ash beating RabaDa But Lyon lead with

LYON 56
ASH 55
RABADA 54
MAHARAJ 43
Jadeja 50
HERATH 51

Go RaBada go on Dec 26 vs Zimbabwe.

Leading tests wicket taker in 2017

Lol - Lyon I'm backing got this. And I say this as a Kiwi.
Last edited by Paddles on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

squarecut
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby squarecut » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 am

Finally Kohli declared.

If pollution is a problem then let us make rules that matches will not be played beyond a particular pollution level. May be that will eliminate Delhi from future matches.

Having said that, there should be similar rules for humidity as well. High humidity is as dangerous as high pollution. So let us have rules that matches will not be played if humidity is say higher than 90 %. That will eliminate all Colombo venues from staging cricket in future.

Since we are at it, let us also make rules for the highest and lowest temperatures beyond which matches will be stopped. We cannot play cricket when it is too cold or too hot. At least Sri Lankans should protest.

There should be rules about the state of undress that can be allowed. If cricket spectators are undressed beyond a permissible limit then matches should be stopped. If matches are not stopped then players (Sri Lankans preferably) should wear blindfolds to protect them from the exposed bodies of spectators claiming that their moral values do not permit them to watch semi naked human bodies.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:45 am

https://www.google.co.nz/search?ie=UTF- ... 8wfk243ADg

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/11/22/16666808/india-air-pollution-new-delhi

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/asia/india/articles/delhi-most-polluted-city-in-the-world/

I know I may seem like some clean green Kiwi to you, all environmental to the point of non-mining - but if pollution is needed in developing countries, who in the first world is to judge, then I say just host sports in non-polluted towns and grounds like Dharamsala. Problem solved.

BCCI wealth is in tv - not ticket sales.

squarecut
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby squarecut » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:00 pm

There is no doubt that pollution is a problem in India, but Sri Lankans had overdone their dramatics. Delhi should not have hosted the match, and hopefully BCCI have learnt their lesson, but another lesson to be learnt is that Sri Lankans are past masters in putting up such dramatics.

The killing humidity in their country is one of the major reasons why they have dominated over strong teams at home in the past. If other teams start protesting the humidity conditions in Sri Lanka then what will they doo ? Unlike India, they do not have too many venues. Others too can act churlish like Sri Lankans.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:21 pm

I agred with Squarecut here.SL are masters at drama.

squarecut
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby squarecut » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:36 pm

Now that everyone is talking of air quality in Delhi, I searched on internet and found some interesting information. AQI (air quality index) is bad in North India- viz Delhi , western UP etc but AQI is surprisingly good in places like Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad etc. So there are lots of venues in India where these matches could have been played.

An industrialised state like Gujrat has surprisingly good AQI whereas a poorly industrialised state like Bihar has poor AQI.

Yorkshire
CF Regular
CF Regular
Australia

Postby Yorkshire » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:16 am

squarecut wrote:Now that everyone is talking of air quality in Delhi, I searched on internet and found some interesting information. AQI (air quality index) is bad in North India- viz Delhi , western UP etc but AQI is surprisingly good in places like Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad etc. So there are lots of venues in India where these matches could have been played.

An industrialised state like Gujrat has surprisingly good AQI whereas a poorly industrialised state like Bihar has poor AQI.

Not in Baroda city Gujarat has good AQI because GIFC since 1955., nothing change much

Yorkshire
CF Regular
CF Regular
Australia

Re: India V/s Sri Lanka Once ererAgain Nov 16- Dec 24, 2017 ! (3 Tests, 3 ODI's and T20's)

Postby Yorkshire » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:17 am

Washington Sunder, Deepak Hooda and Jaydev U makes it in Indian T20i team vs Srilanka

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/98 ... 20i-series

No Dhawan and No Jadhav while Virat on vacation

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:55 am

These Sri Lankans fielding with surgical masks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:57 am

This pollution is a result of dopey western countries de-industrialising (because of bogus global warming) and all the industry being moved to developing countries that have less stringent emission controls on their factories.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:59 am

These masks achieve nothing other than:
1) drama
2) preventing anyone from catching flu from Sri Lankan fielders

:lol:

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:03 am

Pujara now leads the Test aggregate run-getter list for 2017.
He's on 1140 at an average of 67.05.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine ... ;type=year

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:06 am

Apparently it's Shikhar Dhawan's birthday today - gets a 50 on his home ground.
Dhawan's an entertaining batsman to watch, if not quite as stylish as a Murali Vijay.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:07 am

big mistake playing these matches at the same time. A ratings killer for both...well maybe the Ashes match. Not too many neutrals watching SL to the slaughter.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:40 am

I agree.It's more like Sri Lanka, the wily hyena who is escaping using tricks.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:45 am

Katto wrote:This pollution is a result of dopey western countries de-industrialising (because of bogus global warming) and all the industry being moved to developing countries that have less stringent emission controls on their factories.

Yeah cheaper labour wages had nothing to do with industry moving.

Sorry just on a phone call to my local cell provider's help call centre in Asia.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:47 am

W
Mohammed Shami to Samarawickrama, OUT, hostile fast bowling at its very best. Sadeera has been snuffed out in the slip cordon by a rip roaring bouncer. Snicko points to a some glove as he tried to sway out of the way to avoid that. The ball then lobbed off the back bicep to Rahane at gully. This was a superb bouncer in the mid 140s from Shami, much like the previous delivery.
S Samarawickrama c Rahane b Mohammed Shami 5 (15b 0x4 0x6) SR: 33.33

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:02 am

31 for 3. Get the masks out, fellas.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:03 am

Paddles wrote:
Katto wrote:This pollution is a result of dopey western countries de-industrialising (because of bogus global warming) and all the industry being moved to developing countries that have less stringent emission controls on their factories.

Yeah cheaper labour wages had nothing to do with industry moving.

Sorry just on a phone call to my local cell provider's help call centre in Asia.

of course its cheaper labour, but global warming was used as the excuse to shut down industry in western countries and make it completely uneconomic

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:06 am

Katto wrote:big mistake playing these matches at the same time. A ratings killer for both...well maybe the Ashes match. Not too many neutrals watching SL to the slaughter.

Both the matches are gripping for different reasons.Don't know which to watch.

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:09 am

Strong piece on the pollution issue.

Bolero and squarecut might not agree with it though.

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/columns ... 268435.ece

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:21 am

raja wrote:Strong piece on the pollution issue.

Bolero and squarecut might not agree with it though.

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/columns ... 268435.ece

I remember CDG vomiting in Mumbai recently and unable to bowl and Mumbai's pollution is meant to be less than Delhi but poor nevertheless. NZ didn't confirm it was pollution related to CDG. But a Zimbabwean having trouble with heat?!

Scheduling is the easiest fix - plus provide encouragement to poorly polluted cities to remedy if they want top level cricket hosted locally.
Last edited by Paddles on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:24 am

Raja, BCCI should never have been scheduled a test in Delhi at this time in the first place. But Sri Lankan players doing drama is another thing altogether. It was done to disrupt the game.

Delhi air quality is like what Beijing was a few years ago.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:39 am

bolero wrote:

The race to the bottom was meant to be wages, not pollution.

What is causing the pollution in India, China has far more manufacturing, but India is meant to be more service based in economy.

Is this wrong?

Even Indias primary cellphones are made in China.

Or is it traffic smog like LA?

Hardly think India gets cold enough in cities like Delhi and Mumbai to burn primary fuels for heat. I mean cricket is played in winter and all.

bolero
CF Senior
CF Senior
India

Postby bolero » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:46 am

Paddles wrote:
bolero wrote:

What is causing the pollution in India, China has far more manufacturing, but India is meant to be more service based in economy.

Is this wrong?

1. Crop burning in neighbouring states of Punjab and Haryana. The farmers burn the stubble remains and they are not being compensated for clean disposal.

Delhi being landlocked, the wind blows the smoke right over Delhi and smog is worst in winter months. The cold weather means it is a double whammy.

This is a major reason as in case of Mumbai any air pollution is taken care by the sea, Delhi has no such avenue, it is paying the price for sins of neighbouring states. Mumbai is located by the coast, Delhi is landlocked.

2. Vehicular pollution. The affluent middle class in Delhi owns 3-4 cars per family, public transport in Delhi (albeit Metro is available) is nowhere close to Singapore where heavy duties are imposed on cars and it is expensive to own and maintain cars.

3. Badarpur NTPC plant on Delhi outskirts.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:51 am

bolero wrote:
Paddles wrote:

Is this wrong?

1. Crop burning in neighbouring states of Punjab and Haryana. The farmers burn the stubble remains and they are not being compensated for clean disposal.

Delhi being landlocked, the wind blows the smoke right over Delhi and smog is worst in winter months. The cold weather means it is a double whammy.

This is a major reason as in case of Mumbai any air pollution is taken care by the sea, Delhi has no such avenue, it is paying the price for sins of neighbouring states. Mumbai is located by the coast, Delhi is landlocked.

2. Vehicular pollution. The affluent middle class in Delhi owns 3-4 cars per family, public transport in Delhi (albeit Metro is available) is nowhere close to Singapore where heavy duties are imposed on cars and it is expensive to own and maintain cars.

3. Badarpur NTPC plant on Delhi outskirts.

Well raising emission standards and getting rid of the coal burner for power (go nuclear or alternative) will help - but the farmers remain a much tougher issue.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:54 am

modern coal plants have no harmful emissions

India need a dictator to sort this shit out :up:

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:56 am

Katto wrote:modern coal plants have no harmful emissions

India need a dictator to sort this shit out :up:

Yeah cos dictators have such a proven track record of typically being greenies and all.