Misty
CF Senior
CF Senior
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Zimbabwe

Re: England vs Southafrica 3rd Test ; July 27-31,2017 at Oval

Postby Misty » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:57 am

Boycs wrote:Was better batting conditions today too. But TRJ is the next Glenn McGrath. You heard it here first

Cream of batting gone yesterday Faf AMLA Kock but still England win

Misty
CF Senior
CF Senior
Zimbabwe

Postby Misty » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:59 am

Boycs wrote:Was better batting conditions today too. But TRJ is the next Glenn McGrath. You heard it here first

Cream of batting gone yesterday Faf AMLA Kock but still England win anyway koz full day cricket on day 5 no way SA survives

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:33 am

I dont even recognise this English team. Half of them I dont even know who they are.
Anderson-Broad the terrible twosome were anonymous.

Misty
CF Senior
CF Senior
Zimbabwe

MO's Incredible Hat-trick at Oval

Postby Misty » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:59 am

Moeen made the Oval's 100th Test one to remember.
==
Moeen is the first England spinner to take a hat-trick at home
==
Moeen's hat-trick is the first to finish off a Test match
==
Moeen's hat-trick was the fourth to end a Test, the first since Lindsay Kline's in 1957-58
==
Moeen became the first to take a hat-trick against South Africa since their readmission.
==
Moeen is the only England player with a Test hundred and a hat-trick.
==
Did you forget Johnny Briggs ? Briggs and Moeen are part of this select club for England.
==
Moeen's hat-trick is the first by an offspinner since Harbhajan Singh in 2001.
==
Between Harbhajan and Moeen, Bangladesh's Sohag Gazi took a hat-trick against New Zealand in 2013.
==
This is the first hat-trick in which three left-hand batsmen have been dismissed.
Dean Elgar, Kagiso Rabada and Morne Morkel made it the first hat-trick featuring three left-hand batsmen.
===
Resources : cricinfo

Hello S.RAJESH (California base : Cricinfo.com)

I, misty Patel of Cricforum.com not think Mo is the only player with test century and Hat-tricks because Stuart Broad took test hat-trick and 169 runs innings in test

Misty
CF Senior
CF Senior
Zimbabwe

Postby Misty » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Katto wrote:I dont even recognise this English team. Half of them I dont even know who they are.

Broad should go first with one score of 50 in 5 years or so.he is handy in England only otherwise he produces tight spell elsewhere with little Success,

Anderson is 35 now he should leave after Ashes but vs WI they should give chance for any new kid, biggest tragedy for being born in England, no matter how talented you are, you waste yourself in county cricket till you turn to 28/29/30 to get test call.

England wasted Holden, Burnham, Livingstone,M.Clarke,Bell Drummond,Currans,S.Hain and others.Pakistan and India only country in test cricket who gave chance for those talented players at tender age of 17/18/19.

Javed Miandad and SRT perfect Example among those who starts their career early and become big stars.Now Shadab,Pant and Ashraf line up who knows may be Prithvi Shaw (17 now) makes it in test cricket soon for India, who makes runs overseas in every match, long way for him but you never know if he get support from someone special.

Australia has Sangha according to Mick,
Last edited by Misty on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misty
CF Senior
CF Senior
Zimbabwe

Postby Misty » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:56 pm

I doubt raja keep Women cricket thread in LIVE GAMES (Aug,2017) if India win.everyday he might think one more day later' I will push it in Archives' because England win.

Tomstar123
CF Debutant
United Kingdom

Postby Tomstar123 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Misty wrote:
Katto wrote:I dont even recognise this English team. Half of them I dont even know who they are.

Broad should go first with one score of 50 in 5 years or so.he is handy in England only otherwise he produces tight spell elsewhere with little Success,

Anderson is 35 now he should leave after Ashes but vs WI they should give chance for any new kid, biggest tragedy for being born in England, no matter how talented you are, you waste yourself in county cricket till you turn to 28/29/30 to get test call.

England wasted Holden, Burnham, Livingstone,M.Clarke,Bell Drummond,Currans,S.Hain and others.Pakistan and India only country in test cricket who gave chance for those talented players at tender age of 17/18/19.

Javed Miandad and SRT perfect Example among those who starts their career early and become big stars.Now Shadab,Pant and Ashraf line up who knows may be Prithvi Shaw (17 now) makes it in test cricket soon for India, who makes runs overseas in every match, long way for him but you never know if he get support from someone special.

Australia has Sangha according to Mick,

Anderson can't age and will never retire. NEVER.

Boycs
Muppet Moderator
Muppet Moderator
United Kingdom

Postby Boycs » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:15 pm

Haha :D

Meanwhile, Finn is up to replace Wood. Good shout.