Australia vs South Africa: ODI & T20I; November 4-17 2018 in Australia

Discuss all live or current cricket matches here. Participate in on-going live cricket matches and discuss match situations live as the game evolves. We want to hear from you.
Tinsel
CF Regular
CF Regular
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Australia

Postby Tinsel » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:41 am

Fixture

1st ODI at Perth: Nov 04
2nd ODI at Adelaide: Nov 07
3rd ODI at Hobart: Nov 09

Only T20I at Queensland: Nov 17

Squad

Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Josh Hazlewood (vc), Alex Carey (vc&wk), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Travis Head's , Chris Lynn, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, D'Arcy Short, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa

South Africa: Faf Du Plessis (c), Farhaan Behardien, Quinton de Kock, Reeza Hendricks, Imran Tahir, Heinrich Klaasen, Aiden Markram,David Miller, Chris Morris, Lungi Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Dale Steyn
Axar & Chahal failed to take wicket at Banglore vs Proteas A

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Re: Australia vs South Africa: ODI & T20I; November 4-18, 2018 in Australia

Postby Paddles » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:54 am

Post ABdV and Amla's decline - SA really need their new batsmen to be making big runs consistently.

So much fast bowling talent still for SA. They lose Abbott, lose MMorkel and even then Steyn may struggle to make the team with Rabada and Ngidi bowling so well. I imagine SA will play two quicks, a spinner, and all-rounders. They'll look to have Phelukwayo and Pretorious or Morris batting down to 8 - if not, more fool them.
Elite honesty:
At the toss Faf said to Finch that you lads can bat - Finch replied "no, no we can't-we really can't".

Finch then saw Travis Head and Darcy Short start put on sun screen and said "Getting a bit optimistic aren't you?"

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:22 am

givemeahug786 wrote:Proteas will go with 3 fast bowler with Tahir yet may attempt to selects Morris at Hobart.

Amla injured but expect to back vs next international series in southafrica.

4 bowlers? When their batting is so weak? I am not convinced.

I suspect they will play at least 2 of Morris, Pretorious and Phelukwayo with Ngidi and Rabada. Then either Shamsi or Tahir.

1 de Kock +
2 Markram
3 Hendricks
4 Faf
5 Klaasen
6 Miller (Berhardein will likely get some quota games with Miller or Klaasen rotated out)
7 Morris / Pretorious 3
8 Phelukwayo /Pretorious 5
9 Rabada 1
10 Ngidi 2
11 Shamsi/Tahir 4

Pretorious was really good in NZ 1.5 years ago. Very talented cricketer who has been unfortunate in selection.

Rabada and Ngidi have helped the quota spots, but no Amla is burden that Berhadein will likely benefit from.

Phelukwayo is not as good as Pretorious imo, but politics is politics.
Elite honesty:
At the toss Faf said to Finch that you lads can bat - Finch replied "no, no we can't-we really can't".

Finch then saw Travis Head and Darcy Short start put on sun screen and said "Getting a bit optimistic aren't you?"

Halo
CF Debutant
Australia

Postby Halo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:11 am

First match to be broadcast with 4K pixelisation in Australia. Foxtel Ch 444.

Leo
CF Senior
CF Senior
Isle of Man

Postby Leo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:28 am

South Africa is favorite I guess. So, good luck Australia.
Time is the Best Speaker

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:19 pm

Leo wrote:South Africa is favorite I guess. So, good luck Australia.

South Africa have more balance in the team, but both these top orders are weak as f.
Elite honesty:

Leo
CF Senior
CF Senior
Isle of Man

Re: Australia vs South Africa: ODI & T20I; November 4-17 2018 in Australia

Postby Leo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:51 am

^ Doesn't matter, no other team are playing with these 2 in this series :)
Time is the Best Speaker

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:53 am

I'll cut them some slack. They were jet lagged and this was just a practice match.
Steyn actually looked in good form. Hopefully he stays fit. That's all I'll hope for :)

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:19 pm

looks like saffers might lose first match & might bounce back from 2nd onwards.
this series sounds interesting.
where is my popcorn ?

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:46 pm

Going South wrote:looks like saffers might lose first match & might bounce back from 2nd onwards.
this series sounds interesting.
where is my popcorn ?

nah, they'll be favourite for the first match

you can't make any judgments on a practice match...the first after they landed in the country

Langer's XI have struggled to win a single match in any format since his tenure began
Last edited by Katto on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:01 pm

Oh, I didn't even know this was happening before the BCCI tour.

My main interest in this series will be to hope no Aussie player gets injured.

We need a full-strength Aussie side to play BCCI.

Not that full-strength necessarily means strong, but if even THIS squad is going to get diluted due to injuries, it will be a farce of ginormous proportions.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:36 pm

raja wrote:Oh, I didn't even know this was happening before the BCCI tour.

My main interest in this series will be to hope no Aussie player gets injured.

We need a full-strength Aussie side to play BCCI.

Not that full-strength necessarily means strong, but if even THIS squad is going to get diluted due to injuries, it will be a farce of ginormous proportions.

bring it on. it does not matter who you bring, BCCI is going to crush the Aussies. mwahahahaha. heard here first. ;)

looks like somebody is looking for EXCUSES for loss already. ;)

Halo
CF Debutant
Australia

Postby Halo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:25 am

Australia pretty short favourites with the TAB at 1.62.
You can get 1.70 elsewhere.

It will be a bowling contest with the two best fast bowling attacks in World cricket and Optus Stadium is a glasstop.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:55 am

Halo wrote:Australia pretty short favourites with the TAB at 1.62.
You can get 1.70 elsewhere.

It will be a bowling contest with the two best fast bowling attacks in World cricket and Optus Stadium is a glasstop.

Doubtful. Ngidi, Rabada, Steyn and Philander are four great seamers for tests. But I only predict two of Ngidi, Rabada and Steyn in the ODI team. Steyn has not done much in ODI in recent years neither - Morkel was their biggest ODI weapon with Rabada until Ngidi broke through. Phelukwayo who will likely play is very ordinary. Very very ordinary. Then an allrounder in Pretorious or Morris will likely play. Morris has been spraying it around for a couple of years now and Pretorious is not fast.

I am looking at the PM's game scorecard - it appears to me that SA were under quota - if they need 6 black of which 3 must be African black*** - they were short on 1 African black. Granted Phelukwayo may replace Steyn or Pretorious but I suspect it will be Steyn at some point in the series if SA find themselves short of runs. SA will probably look to maximise their quota players heading into the World Cup so that they can play their best team more often in the WC matches and not worry about meeting the quota average while doing it.

Also think you're doing a massive disservice to Pakistan's ODI fast bowling unit that won the Champions Trophy last year.

Not to mention Bumrah is a one man army.

Edit **** Appears that they only need 2 African black. But they were still short 1 black. Which means the intl game side WILL be different.
Last edited by Paddles on Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elite honesty:

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:45 am

What if Steyn self identifies as black? Does he get in then?

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:04 am

Katto wrote:What if Steyn self identifies as black? Does he get in then?

Nah - it has to be official to count. Doesn't matter how much soul he has for a white dude, he is still registered as a white cricketer.

It is very impressive how SA remain so competitive, and regularly carry spuds like Berhadien, Phelukwayo and Bavuma. The selectors have got it down to an art. They play excess black players against the likes of Zimbabwe, or in dead rubbers of series already won, and just seem to find a way to make it all work.

The likes of Amla, Ngidi and Rabada very much help the situation by being fantastic cricketers in their own right. They simply get advantaged with a guaranteed spot and an earlier selection than they otherwise might. But noone doubts they're or were in Amla's case, world class cricketers.

But they really need to find a replacement for Amla soon - else they will be carrying too many spuds to remain so competitive.

Ntini has a son who is progressing quite nicely. Bowling over 130km/h at 16.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Cricket/a-qua ... k-20170603

It would appear the issue will be finding quota players for the batting and allrounders in the future because they're definitely succeeding in making African black fast bowlers over there now. I'd love to have Ngidi or Rabada play for NZ. They're excellent. Rabada will be an ATG and Ngidi has the potential to be.

Tbh, Rabada and Ngidi probably deserve their ODI spots ahead of Steyn. And they're on track for the same in tests too. Ngidi was killing it in the IPL. He was a huge reason why CSK won it.
Elite honesty:

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:32 am

So with the likes of Rabada and Ngidi - the quota system appears to be working.

But the likes of Berhadien, Bavuma and Phelukwayo - it appears to be faulty.

Either way looking forward - SA's endless production line of seamers seems to be continuing, although less "white lightning" and more "black thunder".
Elite honesty:

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:43 am

Paddles wrote:

Nah - it has to be official to count. Doesn't matter how much soul he has for a white dude, he is still registered as a white cricketer.

It is very impressive how SA remain so competitive, and regularly carry spuds like Berhadien, Phelukwayo and Bavuma. The selectors have got it down to an art. They play excess black players against the likes of Zimbabwe, or in dead rubbers of series already won, and just seem to find a way to make it all work.

The likes of Amla, Ngidi and Rabada very much help the situation by being fantastic cricketers in their own right. They simply get advantaged with a guaranteed spot and an earlier selection than they otherwise might. But noone doubts they're or were in Amla's case, world class cricketers.

But they really need to find a replacement for Amla soon - else they will be carrying too many spuds to remain so competitive.

It would appear the issue will be finding quota players for the batting and allrounders in the future because they're definitely succeeding in making African black fast bowlers over there now. I'd love to have Ngidi or Rabada play for NZ. They're excellent. Rabada will be an ATG and Ngidi has the potential to be.

Tbh, Rabada and Ngidi probably deserve their ODI spots ahead of Steyn. And they're on track for the same in tests too. Ngidi was killing it in the IPL. He was a huge reason why CSK won it.

so the quota only limits white players?

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:57 am

Katto wrote:
Paddles wrote:

so the quota only limits white players?

No.

No individual game is limited. They need to maintain a season average - 6 black of which 2 must be African black. So an all white team is theoretically possible (I say theoretically because if it was selected - there is no way the Administration would let it happen. Besides, the squad sizes are too limited for this to happen).

https://indianexpress.com/article/sport ... e-5012131/

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/south-a ... 2016-09-04

According to this it is 6 black of which 2 must African black. Sorry - I thought it was 3 and 3.

The tipping point for Administrative oversight was the World Cup semi final vs NZ in 2015 - allegedly the selectors were not permitted the team they wanted. Philander was forced upon the team by Administration. And SA lost. But SA played no Black Africans in the semi final (Philander is half-cast and therefore "black" not "African Black") nor quarter-final. So to be able to do this and meet the quotas - they need to be in credit from games that are far less meaningful.

Basically Ngidi and Rabada have solved a massive problem. But they need 4 more coloured players who deserve their spots. 3 if Amla rediscovers form (but he is not on this tour). 2 if Tahir performs well. And simply - they do not have them yet. So the likes of Berhadien, Bavuma and Phelukwayo get a free ride.

Even with Tahir, they need to play 3 of Phelukwayo, Berhadien, Reeza and Shamsi (and what is the point of two spinners?). And that is just to keep up with the average required. To get into credit -well they need to play all of them.
Elite honesty:

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Paddles wrote:

errr. it’s the other way around IPL helped him to develop his game by excellent coaching and opportunity to play against best of the best to hone his skills. hail IPL.

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:02 pm

confused on 6 black & 2 African black difference.
you mean black=non-white here?
Is Amla considered as one of 6 “black” ?
ie. is brown skinned covered in it ?

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Yes Amla is "black" - but not African black.
Elite honesty:

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:33 pm

Going South wrote:
Paddles wrote:

errr. it’s the other way around IPL helped him to develop his game by excellent coaching and opportunity to play against best of the best to hone his skills. hail IPL.

Lol! Get real. IPL only hires quality intl cricketers who are already proven and coached talents. Ngidi isn't a great cricketer because he has played 7 ipl games - he's a great cricketer because he ripped India apart in a test on debut before the IPL. Stop talking nonsense. IPL does not develop intl talent- it makes money off it.

SAC made Ngidi. Stop dreaming.
Elite honesty:

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:30 pm

nope. it’s the other way around.
The fact is:
Any player with IPL experience is preferred over players with non IPL experience by all teams of the world cricket.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:38 pm

Going South wrote:nope. it’s the other way around.
The fact is:
Any player with IPL experience is preferred over players with non IPL experience by all teams of the world cricket.

Let's assume your nonsense is right: and yet, Ngidi, with no IPL experience at all, smashed India in tests and ODI in internationals. :-) (Also smashed Australia in tests before IPL).

So who made Ngidi? SAC or the IPL (who simply bought an already established international star? ;) )

GS, you're illogical at the best of times - but you just buried yourself :D

Now to really make my point at the risk of trolling:

The only quality fast bowler the IPL has arguably produced is Bumrah.

So if you really think that the IPL made Ngidi - why doesn't India make itself some fast bowlers? Instead of looking after a country that has already produced P Pollock, Procter, Rice, Donald, Fanie, S Pollock, Steyn, Philander, Morkel, Abbot, Rabada and of course Ngidi ;)

Please tell me more about how the IPL teaches fast bowling: LOL!
Last edited by Paddles on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elite honesty:

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:46 pm

that’s one off aberration sample. if 50 players play IPL, 45 would learn a thing or two in IPL and come out even a better player due to highly competitive work environment and training thru various means including many experienced colleague international players that correct a thing or two to make them better cricketers.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Going South wrote:that’s one off aberration sample. if 50 players play IPL, 45 would learn a thing or two in IPL and come out even a better player due to highly competitive work environment and training thru various means including many experienced colleague international players that correct a thing or two to make them better cricketers.

The only aberration is Bumrah.

I'm sorry - I love India, its food, its passion for cricket, its culture - but when you say the IPL made a South African fast bowler - you simply just went full retard :-)
Last edited by Paddles on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elite honesty:

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:56 pm

:popcorn:
Last edited by Paddles on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elite honesty:

Going South
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
United States of America

Postby Going South » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:29 pm

so you see one player and generalize for everyone that played in IPL? WTF.
Same mistake you do here also. some people never learn. i am out of here. happy weekend.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:15 am

Going South wrote:so you see one player and generalize for everyone that played in IPL? WTF.
Same mistake you do here also. some people never learn. i am out of here. happy weekend.

Huh? I made no generalization at all. You simply made a ridiculous argument. The IPL is for profit. It is not to develop international cricketers. It barely develops international cricketers, bar simply giving experience to players of Indian conditions. The franchises want to win the competition, so they buy the best international talent available

Mustafizur, Steyn, Malinga, McGrath, Boult, Bond, Starc, Morkel, Rabada, Cummins, Johnson et al were established international players before playing IPL. They are the product of their own national systems. Who have spent a lot of money coaching them at u19 or earlier, developing them from schoolboy to club, into the academies then into the first class scene, possibly an A tour or two and getting them to the top of their game and being the best international cricketers that they will be. But hey - tell me about how Ngidi playing and starring in 7 IPL games (from the get go) - that Flemming and the crew at CSK developed him as a bowler.

IPL scouts international players, and takes whoever is the best. That is their job. The players must perform or get dropped. It is cut throat and ruthless for the international players, as there is 4 spots per team, and typically 8 international players per squad. There is no time to develop the international players. They fly into India late, and are expected to perform from the get go. For the franchises it is all about making the finals - then winning the finals. They care little for player's long term development - who may be at a different franchise the next season, or not even re-selected for the IPL.

Do you know what the IPL bowlers coach role is? Their role is to set the bowling plan for the bowlers, what balls to bowl when and to whom and what length and line the bowler will bowl to get the batsman out or contain him. They're not there to teach Mustafizur how to bowl a slower ball. They're not there to teach Lungi how to bowl a yorker at 145km/h. The international players proved that they already had these skills from international cricket success.
Elite honesty:

givemeahug786
CF Regular
CF Regular
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:43 pm

Only ODI played at Perth in January were both Tye and Tom Curran took 5 fer here.

Whom you think has potential to take even 4 w from Aus or Southafrica tomorrow?
Hundred at Galle & 51*at kendy -- Foakes well played
Eng will go 4th day with 324/9

givemeahug786
CF Regular
CF Regular
Kenya

Postby givemeahug786 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:49 pm

Paddles wrote:
Going South wrote:that’s one off aberration sample. if 50 players play IPL, 45 would learn a thing or two in IPL and come out even a better player due to highly competitive work environment and training thru various means including many experienced colleague international players that correct a thing or two to make them better cricketers.

The only aberration is Bumrah.

I'm sorry - I love India, its food, its passion for cricket, its culture - but when you say the IPL made a South African fast bowler - you simply just went full retard :-)

What sort of indian food you like?
$PICY veg or non veg? Restaurants in india very expensive NOW.

India serves Domino piza which is better than usa.Large piza cost 64o rupees.

Some cities starts piza hut too.
Hundred at Galle & 51*at kendy -- Foakes well played
Eng will go 4th day with 324/9

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:59 pm

givemeahug786 wrote:
Paddles wrote: The only aberration is Bumrah.

What sort of indian food you like?
$PICY veg or non veg? Restaurants in india very expensive NOW.

India serves Domino piza which is better than usa.Large piza cost 64o rupees.

I like spicy veg, I like spicy goat, lamb, chicken and even Pakistani beef curries too. :twisted:

Indian food is an amazing cuisine. I am grateful to my mother that she forced it upon me as a child, so an as Adult I really appreciated it without some delicate "oh - this is too hot" whining.
Elite honesty:

Halo
CF Debutant
Australia

Postby Halo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:34 pm

givemeahug786 wrote:Only ODI played at Perth in January were both Tye and Tom Curran took 5 fer here.

Whom you think has potential to take even 4 w from Aus or Southafrica tomorrow?

That's a hard one as the wickets should be shared too many good bowlers so I presume no one will take 4.

Australia should win this one but it doesn't mean they will.

Forget the recent UAE form this is Perth and the pitch will be fair to both sides.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:41 pm

givemeahug786 wrote:India serves Domino piza which is better than usa.Large piza cost 64o rupees.

Those Domino's pizzas look interesting - but they're nothing at all like the pizzas in NZ or USA.

Those are very much Indian pizzas ;-)

https://www.dominos.co.nz/menu

https://www.dominos.co.in/menu/veg-pizzas
Elite honesty:

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:27 am

This thread is about Australia vs South Africa ODI

why are ppl talking about IPL?

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:31 am

Where's the crowd?
Elite honesty:

Halo
CF Debutant
Australia

Postby Halo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:49 am

Australia not helping their cause by opening with Head. As for Finch not reviewing his LBW I am totally astounded by his lack of leadership.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:08 am

Good idea to give the Safrican seamers all this grass :-)

6/66
Elite honesty:

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:11 am

SA stuffed up by playing a spinner today on this pitch.

Pretorious would have been great on this.
Elite honesty:

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:14 am

Some might say its gonna be a long summer if Australia continue to bat like this.
The games will be short though.

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:19 am

Halo wrote:Australia not helping their cause by opening with Head. As for Finch not reviewing his LBW I am totally astounded by his lack of leadership.

poor technique in any position IMO

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:28 am

poor size crowd

CA have killed the brand

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:38 am

7/89 :clap; :bored:

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:43 am

Katto wrote:7/89 :clap; :bored:

The SA batting is awful and Aus has 4 quicks.

This hame isn't over.
Elite honesty:

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:24 am

NCN has been Aus's top scorer 3 times this season
Elite honesty:

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:40 am

Langer's W-L record as NT coach looking good

raja
Muppet Administrator
Muppet Administrator
Pakistan

Postby raja » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:04 am

Good to see D Arcy Short do what he does best.
Or maybe he's reserving his special talent for BCCI.

Paddles
CF Senior
CF Senior

Postby Paddles » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 am

If Aus want to keep grassing the pitches - they better find some bowlers who get sideways movement.

Shami and I Sharma would like this pitch more than Starc and Haze have.

SA seamers - clinical.
Elite honesty:

Katto
CF Champion
CF Champion
Tuvalu

Postby Katto » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:43 am

Langer's record @ November 4, 2018

13 losses
1 draw
4 wins (Zim 2, UAE 1, Pak 1)

woeful