Is Stranger Things the Best Show Ever?

This forum contains topics related to entertainment, jokes, music & movies, for fun & masti. can post anything you find interesting.
going south
Site Admin
Site Admin

Is Stranger Things the Best Show Ever?

Post by going south »

It is *one* of the best. Good actor/kid actors. Cool monster, cool little monsters, nightmare-causing Big Bad. Good plot. (Good/iffy romances). And for one, it isn't a gross cartoon like Fanboy and Chum Chum, and is the longest damn series ever like Waking Dead, which has lost my interest due to all the good guys dying and the zombies barely being relevant.
Best. Show. Ever. Great actors, Funny, Scary, Original, Captivating and coherent story. It's great to see a show of this quality with kids (in main roles), It's sadly very rare. And also great musics and such a vibrant homage to the 80s overall! Very talented mix of genres too (sci-fi, Romance, 'horror', Coming-of-age. . . ). I hope there will be many more seasons! Ho and I didn't stress this enough : GREAT actors (MBB's the best ;)!
Simple thrilling funride. The show is simply the best. Kids solving every thing and every character interlinked so well. The show keeps you hooked. Even the action secuences are beautifully shot. Story wise also it is just awsome. I mean aliens getting their ass kicked by bunch of kids is just awsome to watch.
One of the best series. I can say without any doubt that Stranger Things can be considered one of the best series ever made.
Story is made very good, With very interesting characters. This series give me a vibe that other series that I've watched didn't.
Everything at it is good, From story, Even to actors. I recommend it without any doubt
source
going south
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is Stranger Things the Best Show Ever?

Post by going south »

My elder daughter got me hooked to this show. At first I ignored it being kids-only show. But once hooked I binge watched all like crazy. :lol:
3rd man

Re: Is Stranger Things the Best Show Ever?

Post by 3rd man »

Found the last season to be fairly meh TBH

Even though the first two seasons were better it's still nowhere near the best show ever.

I mean come on... better than The Sopranos??, The Wire?? Breaking Bad??

Seriously??